Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Looking for Cool Race game

SupremeG

SupremeG

Life sucks and I hate everything
-
Long time no race game played. So I decided to buy a new race game and racemaxx and beat it. I don't care if old or new, offline or online as long at it is fun to play and has Cool cars to unlock as well. Please don't come up if Normie shit like Gran Turismo Sport or Forza. :soy:

What do you suggest? What is your favorite race game/s?

Mario kart 8 deluxe edition/soy

I want a race game too

Blm is popular atm

I decided to buy the Star Wars Pod Racer game for PS4. I have good memories and it is still fun to play. Plus, it's cheap. Can really do nothing wrong here.

Blm is popular atm
What? You sure that is a race game?

What? You sure that is a race game?
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Kekyllandsides

Gran Turismo Sport or Forza

Racing games aren't as overall popular as they once were (then again sans Gran Turismo was the best selling PlayStation game of all time), ever since Grand Theft Auto took the crown (But still with Gran Turismo in 2nd place) since the PlayStation 2, 3 days. But GT dropped to 8th place with the PS4.

Some sub racing game franchises
- Burnout
- Need for Speed
- Wipeout
- Rocket League

Failing that any YouTube top 10.

Flat out 2 tbh

Racing games aren't as overall popular as they once were (then again sans Gran Turismo was the best selling PlayStation game of all time), ever since Grand Theft Auto took the crown (But still with Gran Turismo in 2nd place) since the PlayStation 2, 3 days. But GT dropped to 8th place with the PS4.

Some sub racing game franchises
- Burnout
- Need for Speed
- Wipeout
- Rocket League

Failing that any YouTube top 10.

Rocket League isn't a Racing game even JFL. I like Wipeout, though.
Diddy Kong Racing tbh.
Based. Wish they'd remaster it.

Real life is a good racing game

What about Sonic Racing Team?
Diddy Kong Racing DS?
Still old af though but you can play as Taj and Wizpig.
I played it on N64. Didn't know it was on DS.

There's a few main differences. No bananas in DS, there's coins instead which you can buy things for (including 4 new donkey kong themed stages), vehicle customization (nothing major, spoilers and exhaust pipes and such but they do alter stats).

There's some different characters, Dixie kong and tiny Kong replace pipsy and bumper if I remember correctly. No more silver coin challenges; instead there's a stupid balloon popping minigame for each track. Each boss has a third round now (except wizpig ofc) which is optional and has a gimmick like touch screen controls, you get 100 coins for winning. You can replay any boss version you want which is nice.

Powerups are different which is annoying. For example rather than missle, homing, 10 missles it's missle, 5 missles, homing. There is a cool thing though that in hard to reach parts of the level there's these tokens you can hold onto one at a time that mega power up items to a 4th stage (missle that hits 1st place or fake coins which are bombs for green balloons for example).

Drumstick can be unlocked from the very beginning as you fling a frog onto a cliff to give him feathers using the touch screen. TT is actually realistic to unlock now, same method, but the ghost times are easier. Beating adventure one unlocks taj and beating adventure two unlocks Wizpig but it's weird because they're both shrunk down to fit in a car. Also weird because you can race wizpig as wizpig and when playing as taj he says "I must be losing it, I'm talking to myself!" Both their stats are identical, they're basically broken and overpowered as fuck in terms of speed but supposedly handle like shit (I don't mind it actually you can corner pretty well).

Also the battle mode is completely gone, the TT amulet is replaced by 4 different races against TT that are easy as fuck.

Basically all I can think of.
Sounds like a complete different game to me. I need to test it tbh. Hopefully it's compatible to my 3DS XL.

I remember NFS Hot Pursuit 2 being cool, try that maybe? Otherwise NFS 2016 was pretty good too, the customization options for the cars were insane aswell as the gameplay.

View: https://youtu.be/tQ91d-auzZM?t=80

Project CARS, but if you have a PC I don't think you can play it with a keyboard.

Brutal, only men who cannot drive need to rely of race games. Just go into your car and drive in real-life.
I don't have a driver license anymore, which is why I now drive in front of the console. :feelsthink:

I don't have a driver license anymore, which is why I now drive in front of the console. :feelsthink:

That is indeed brutal. I hope you get it back soonish. No man should suffer like that.

That is indeed brutal. I hope you get it back soonish. No man should suffer like that.
Fortunately, I can apply for a new driving licence after 3 months. But before that, I'm racemaxxing on my PS4. What is your favorite race game/s btw?

Fortunately, I can apply for a new driving licence after 3 months. But before that, I'm racemaxxing on my PS4. What is your favorite race game/s btw?

I do not have any favourite race games. It would always remind me what I will never have.

only one i ever liked other than mario kart was the star wars pod racing game

try assetto corsa theres a lot of mods for it

theres a big drifting/initial d scene if ur into that

View: https://youtu.be/vmFeRgj5gqM

Great game btw
Too bad, that the mods depend on the version of the game in order to function properly, older mods that haven´t been updated to the current version are stuck, and if the author doesn´t update them, it will be worthless.