Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel looking like a twink is a death sentence

• Thread starter SubhumanAbomination
  • Start date
SubhumanAbomination

SubhumanAbomination

mirror = cope
-
how do i cope with the fact that i look 13 at 21 because of face and height? there's no way someone could look at me and say "that's a full grown man right there" or take me seriously at all.

also i'm basically sexually invisible to women since i look like their younger autistic brother

how do i cope with the fact that i look 13 at 21 because of face and height? there's no way someone could look at me and say "that's a full grown man right there" or take me seriously at all.

also i'm basically sexually invisible to women since i look like their younger autistic brother
Hope to look older in 10 yrs tbh

At least you could can do a career as a twink in gay movies and earn money. You can still ascend.

As an oldcel, I hope I keep my young looks forever. Young and ugly looking is better than old and ugly looking.

does your grandma squeeze your cheeks or something

Being a framelet twink is okay if you have a pretty boy face.

But being ugly AND having that twink look is death. At least ogrecels garner some respect

If you want to make anything out of your curse do everything to looksmaxxx. Do not let these precious years slip by you because by the time you hit your 40s those petite features will not translate into rugged, but haggard.