Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Looks Alone

E

eclipse

Recruit
★★
There is something that often gets overlook,is the fact that looks alone won’t get you women(unless you’re an extremely good looking man,Which is only like 5-7 % of the population ) looks alone won’t be enough

It's less. A genuine 8/10+ man is like 0.3% of people.

Nevertheless, I've seen this theory proven time and time again.

You need money also.

Well, duh, you need a minimum of social functionality and you should not be disable.

But looks is like 95% of what makes you attractive especially in the short therm.

can I just fucking die? I don't want to live like this anymore

Looks Isn’t everything however it is 90% of the equation if women find you unattractive they won’t give you the opportunity to prove you’re worth to then

Looks Isn’t everything however it is 90% of the equation if women find you unattractive they won’t give you the opportunity to prove you’re worth to then
let me ask you this then,Can you compensate with something else? money perhaps

Set foot in any poor country and say that again.
But then they are attracted to your money and not to yourself. You could also go to a hooker if you want that.

But then they are attracted to your money and not to yourself. You could also go to a hooker if you want that.
I said also, lets take a normie looks guy who is poor, super NT, likeable etc versus normie guy in looks driving around in 100k plus car, visiting night clubs spending money, standing there like a totem pole and acting like a retard. I guarantee you second guy would have 100x more chances.

In trad countries if a man doesnt outearn a woman and he cant pay for frequent dates, to drive her around, to pay for everything, he is invisible, and im not talking about gold diggers and whores, just regular young girls.

I said also, lets take a normie looks guy who is poor, super NT, likeable etc versus normie guy in looks driving around in 100k plus car, visiting night clubs spending money, standing there like a totem pole and acting like a retard. I guarantee you second guy would have 100x more chances.

In trad countries if a man doesnt outearn a woman and he cant pay for frequent dates, to drive her around, to pay for everything, he is invisible, and im not talking about gold diggers and whores, just regular young girls.
I agree with the first paragraph.

I was thinking you were just talking about western countries at first. So ok you are right in trad shitholes.