Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel New neighbors

B

baldcel123

Greycel
Today some new neighbors (a couple) moved into the apartment complex where I am living. The foid is white and looks so hot. The guy is some normie who is not even that hot but only gets girls because he is white and has full hair. Not shitskin and balding like me. Now it's 2 am and I can hear them having sex for the third time this night while I am alone in my bed trying to sleep. At moments like this I want to kill myself. I hate life

Today some new neighbors (a couple) moved into the apartment complex where I am living. The foid is white and looks so hot. The guy is some normie who is not even that hot but only gets girls because he is white and has full hair. Not shitskin and balding like me. Now it's 2 am and I can hear them having sex for the third time this night while I am alone in my bed trying to sleep. At moments like this I want to kill myself. I hate life
I would like to stab them real bad

06F9FB86 083D 4AF9 B4FA 002D5FCDBC46

never ever live in a building complex in the west

Subsonics are you're fren...

"I don't know why I feel horrible at this new place..."

take melatonin or get drunk , its makes going to sleep much easier

At least you get free jerk off material.

Try to get a picture of them when they aren't noticing. I want to see what they look like.

how tall is he

You do know what you've got to do..