Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill looks are everything

idk125

idk125

Paragon
★★★★★
if you dont have the looks then brace yourself to live a life full of hell with misery, rejection and pain but you either learn to cope with it or u can commit suicide. but the best thing to do is to stay away from bluepillers and foids if you dont wanan get mogged by them

being 5/10 and 5'9 is as much as they matter to have a good life. The rest is not being an autist.

being 5/10 and 5'9 is as much as they matter to have a good life. The rest is not being an autist.
oh well i am ugly so i think i am doomed for life of misery and pain

if you dont have the looks then brace yourself to live a life full of hell with misery, rejection and pain but you either learn to cope with it or u can commit suicide. but the best thing to do is to stay away from bluepillers and foids if you dont wanan get mogged by them
Holy shit dude you're captain already were you postmaxxing all 17 hrs

no bro just get a haircut and be confident brooo :feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

This is the most water is wet shit if I've ever seen it

Water. :incel:
But yeah, we should stay away from anyone but incels if possible. But also we should stay away from bluepilled incels and self-hating incels, meaning they don't like to interact with incels and hate them too.

interesting theory, I think I've never heard that before

Insane postmax tbh

Insane postmax tbh

Its not just looks,its genetics too,genetics are everything,your genetics decide your entire life,your abilities your choices,yes nurture plays a huge role,but what nature has given you ,no amount of nurturing can overcome that.Everything-intelligence,height,and even many if our personality traits are genetically inherited from our parents or grandparents,nothing in life is fair, your life is determined by the random genetic recombination of your parents genes:cryfeels::feelstastyman:only when we can fully accept this can we be at peace:smonk:,,but I cannot accept this:feelsrope:

yes
Its not just looks,its genetics too,genetics are everything,your genetics decide your entire life,your abilities your choices,yes nurture plays a huge role,but what nature has given you ,no amount of nurturing can overcome that.Everything-intelligence,height,and even many if our personality traits are genetically inherited from our parents or grandparents,nothing in life is fair, your life is determined by the random genetic recombination of your parents genes:cryfeels::feelstastyman:only when we can fully accept this can we be at peace:smonk:,,but I cannot accept this:feelsrope:

I hate god he's the biggest physcopath in this fucking planet

True,It i infuriates me,the way all religion speak about God being merciful:reeeeee:yet ims till agnostic tbh,I really hope reincarnation is real:feelsjuice:
I hate god he's the biggest physcopath in this fucking planet

btw is Diego Joaquín Galante the owner of this shithole?