Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "Looks Don't Matter Only Personality Does"

• Thread starter BlackPilledOverdose
  • Start date
B

BlackPilledOverdose

(Self Deleted)
-
Literally both of my responses whenever I hear this blue pilled nonsense from normies. Either I facepalm or burst out laughing.
Shame Facepalm GIF by MOODMAN
Spider Man Lol GIF

just be confident bro

just be confident bro
"Just be confident and have good game that will work. It doesn't matter if you're short bald or ugly. Only confidence and good game matter"

PUA Logic 101

They just gaslight us. They know what really matters, I think.

It's virtue signaling.

They just gaslight us. They know what really matters, I think.
:yes: This is true, I think, and explains the rather vitriolic response we get from them when we speak of the facts.

:yes: This is true, I think, and explains the rather vitriolic response we get from them when we speak of the facts.
They know deep down. They just don't want to admit it because it's just too depressing for them to admit.

They know deep down. They just don't want to admit it because it's just too depressing for them to admit.
Not that I'm saying you're wrong, because you're not, but that's not the only reason.

I really do feel like people need someone that they can always look down upon, in order to maintain their own sense of superiority. When we tell them the facts, to them, we are challenging our social position beneath them.

I really do feel like people need someone that they can always look down upon, in order to maintain their own sense of superiority. When we tell them the facts, to them, we are challenging our social position beneath them.
:yes:

The 5'5 dark skinned janitor in my college was caught making out with hottest girl in my class personality does work bro :feelsokman: