Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Looks like bluepillers are trying to fabricate videos to make incels look bad, bluepiller psyops inbound!

ordinaryotaku

ordinaryotaku

Rotting collegecel. Women hate me for existing.
★★★★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/PublicFreakout/comments/le9hsm/the_caption/

Watch the video, like the full thing.

Doesn't it sound awfully interesting that literally everything broom dude (the "incel") is saying in the video conveniently matches up with typical r/IncelTear platitudes? Like the entirety of everything he said in his strings of sentences just so happen to be what IncelTear and all those other bluepillers think how we are in real life.

The dude legitimately doesn't even take a break from spouting that bullshit too, it was literally every single word he said. Literally no incels are this low inhib to do this shit in a populated area to random ass women, and no incel will literally go from "you're a whore" to "only 5% of men are getting laid" to "Elliot Rodger was a hero" practically all in the same sentence.

This is clearly some bullshit psyop to make us look bad and I can see right through it, and I don't see how it couldn't be one, tbh. Not to mention someone doing this kind of shit in a populated area such as the one in the video, where people are everywhere, would probably land them some altercation with law enforcement for disorderly conduct, especially when he's spouting incel stuff completely out of the blue.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/PublicFreakout/comments/le9hsm/the_caption/gmsiqil/?context=3

Doesn't it sound awfully interesting that literally everything broom dude (the "incel") is saying in the video conveniently matches up with typical r/IncelTear platitudes? Like the entirety of everything he said in his strings of sentences just so happen to be what IncelTear and all those other bluepillers think how we are in real life.

The dude legitimately doesn't even take a break from spouting that bullshit too, it was literally every single word he said. Literally no incels are this low inhib to do this shit in a populated area to random ass women, and no incel will literally go from "you're a whore" to "only 5% of men are getting laid" to "Elliot Rodger was a hero" practically all in the same sentence.

This is clearly some bullshit psyop to make us look bad and I can see right through it, and I don't see how it couldn't be one, tbh. Not to mention someone doing this kind of shit in a populated area such as the one in the video, where people are everywhere, would probably land them some altercation with law enforcement for disorderly conduct, especially when he's spouting incel stuff completely out of the blue.

Some here were saying the video was made by Smooth Sanchez as a prank.

Some here were saying the video was made by Smooth Sanchez as a prank.
I looked up this dude just now and he is definitely not an incel, especially when I'm seeing that most of his videos obviously cater to normies with low attention spans. Wouldn't be surprised if he's just some covert IT user/bluepiller doing this shit to make us look bad.

I looked up this dude just now and he is definitely not an incel, especially when I'm seeing that most of his videos obviously cater to normies with low attention spans. Wouldn't be surprised if he's just some covert IT user/bluepiller doing this shit to make us look bad.

low iq + low inhib

leftist libtards made another false flag? big fucking surprise there

it's smooth sanchez. he's a shitty troll livestreamer similar to carl and bakedalaska. he's a 5'6 puerto rican in NYC. I'd say he classifies as incel. he's an attention whore like brittany venti. He spews out provacative memes to cater to his paypigs. He seems too stupid to be an glowie asset.

tbh. no social group on earth just spouts out their entire glossary of lingo in one sentence, especially not to random people on the street. it's like if you were trying to talk like a black person and went around saying "ayo wassup my niggas im finna bust yall no cap cause shawty got me down bad like issa wrap yo and yall are bussin yo and the crib is lookin lit and fire af fr" to random strangers

tbh. no social group on earth just spouts out their entire glossary of lingo in one sentence, especially not to random people on the street. it's like if you were trying to talk like a black person and went around saying "ayo wassup my niggas im finna bust yall no cap cause shawty got me down bad like issa wrap yo and yall are bussin yo and the crib is lookin lit and fire af fr" to random strangers
If he didn't do it someone like Ice Poseidon would have done it. It's just streamers trying to use internet culture for clout and shock value tbh

One of the most obviously fake videos I've seen. Shameless cowards. Don't ever try to justify yourself to them

Smooth Sanchez isn't actually this autistic when he's off camera but ofc to room temperature IQ normies looking from the outside in we're all one and the same, they take our meme-ing as a 1:1 depiction of what we're like IRL.

IRL streaming is a lucrative way to moneymaxx and lowinhibmaxx ngl but it's kind of a paradoxical "chicken or egg" situation in itself whereby you have to be incredibly lowinhib in the first place to do it and most of us can't even look up from the ground when we're out in public

Last edited:

"The problem is these guys think they have a right to sex or even a relationship. It’s entirely possible for you to involuntarily remain a virgin your whole life because you don’t have the right to another human being. Relationships and/or sex is a privilege. If you really want/value a relationship you can do your best to work hard at increasing your likelihood of finding someone else but even then there is no guarantee. No guarantee doesn’t mean you should give up on love or that it’s not possible, which is what some men are sadly fooling themselves into believing. They are angry at themselves and they turn that anger onto others."

They literally think human companionship is a privilege. I mean yeah, but then are other needs also a privilege?

Redditors deserve the rope.

I hope this troll gets himself arrested and placed in a cell with gay Tyrones. It would be exactly what agent provocateurs like him deserve.

I hope this troll gets himself arrested and placed in a cell with gay Tyrones. It would be exactly what agent provocateurs like him deserve.
They know it's a publicity stunt but will still insist on pretending that an incel got arrested and locked up if that happens. So imo the best is to hope that he doesn't do this again.

lol you perfectly described the vernacular of every NY nibba

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back