Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Looksmatch 2020 (if you are a suicidal lonely virgin do not enter!!!)

• Thread starter BrazilianPardoleiro
  • Start date
BrazilianPardoleiro

BrazilianPardoleiro

5'3 mixed race poorcel living in a shithole
★★★★
Meanwhile her looksmatch is currently featured on a gore cartel video

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201028-123112_1.png
    Screenshot_20201028-123112_1.png
    580.5 KB · Views: 313
barely average? she's gutter trash

She's ugly rather than average tbhngl, that makes it even worse

These are just photos of her with different men, I highly doubt a lot of them actually fucked her, especially the better looking males.

She's ugly as shit. Jfl clown world.

It's just more proof that men are doomed to being subservient to holes, no matter how ugly, slutty, disgusting the foids are.

Her eye area looks like 45 or so

JFL I can’t compete. Some of those are literal chad lites and high tier normies.... :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree:

They're equals to cucktears members.

"Sorry but being a tall slim blonde guy with blue eyes doesn't entitle you to healthy weight girls you sexist ink weasel!"

This is why i demand equality

Honestly cannot believe this, this foid is absolute genetic trash and most of the guys mog her by several points

I don't understand why do some of these guys stoop to such low standards, its absolutely incredible

Friendly reminder that the story doesnt end here. This will go on for many many years. Expected her laycount to be atleast 500+ by then. She will also give birth to many children from different men and collect alimony as a single mother when she becomes a old hag.

Jbw creating more ER’s

These are just photos of her with different men, I highly doubt a lot of them actually fucked her, especially the better looking males.

You’re coping a little too hard GrAYcel

Dude ... The male thirst is real. If a good looking guy has to go home with one of those one day a week then well. Better luck next time.

Honestly the way the sexual marketplace is these days bitches like that is generally what is available even to above average looking guys on Tinder and in bars and "da cluuuub".

fuck i wish i was born a woman

Honestly cannot believe this, this foid is absolute genetic trash and most of the guys mog her by several points

I don't understand why do some of these guys stoop to such low standards, its absolutely incredible
Because they have to. Not even being above average looking is enough in 2020, you have to dumpster dive even as a high tier normie. It's so over for non-women.

Meanwhile her looksmatch is currently featured on a gore cartel video

Shes fucking ugly (would still fuck hard ngl) what the fuck is this shit her looksmatch is rotting underground after he was skinned alive by the local cartel after having the audacity to approach. It's fucking over.

Talking about the number of sexual partners is obsolete...
The new measure system is based on miles of dick

Because they have to. Not even being above average looking is enough in 2020, you have to dumpster dive even as a high tier normie. It's so over for non-women.

I understand, but some of them are even chadlites, it absolutely makes no sense, I've seen several similar level chadlites/high tier normies with way better quality foids (mainly because they're part of the same social circle in college/uni/work)

I honestly would not even come a mile close to this foid if I had the chance, you can call me a volcel if you want, but I honestly wouldnt

This only reflects the broken down beaten mindset of these guys in my opinion

So this is what's in store if I ascend?

Caralho bro. 160cm no brasil?
Fudeu pra vc mano. Cm essa altura, é melhor vc ser rico, ter uma chad face e uma chad frame e um pau chad, se nao esta over

Caralho bro. 160cm no brasil?
Fudeu pra vc mano. Cm essa altura, é melhor vc ser rico, ter uma chad face e uma chad frame e um pau chad, se nao esta over
Na verdade eu tenho 1,59m mas eu finjo que tenho 1,60m como coping.

barely average? she's gutter trash
That's why all those dudes just fuck her once and get rid of her. Jfl at the faggot cuck who tries to marry or betabux that retarded fat whore.

Fat oompa loompa looking ethnic filipina JFL. rofl

She probably thinks shes a 9.

I'm a volcel then. I would not fuck that.

she would take 2 bullets to her stomach in order to hit her vital organs