Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Eugenicscels Are Not "Cucked"

DarkStarDown

DarkStarDown

Born to off-grid, forced to soyciety.
★★★★★
I would like to discern my thoughts upon this topic; many here label eugenicsels(myself included) as being "cucked" for a variety of reasons:
-Claims of "Chad worship"
-Claims of "Foid worship"
-Claims of the fact we already are under a eugenics-based society

Firstly, we are not under an actual Eugenic society; in fact it's the opposite. As I discerned in a thread about an article, foids choices are dysgenic by default, as they select against intelligence when they are younger: Only selecting for it when they are older, and we all know late childbearing is bad.

WomenPromoteDysgenics

Another point to make, is that these claims neglect nuance: Eugenics is a very broad field of thought, and thus many adaptions of it could exist.

If the system involved you being culled involuntarily, then yes I agree that is cucked: However, what myself & many others argue for, is simply one in which you still have an assigned looksmatch whom ofc is subservient, rou just are not allowed to produce offspring. Frankly, I do not see how this is cucked at all; ironically under this system you & your looksmatch would have it easier than those whom are allowed to breed. Chad wouldn't be breeding with some foid on a lower-tier than him, which is literally what we have now due to hypergamy & contributes to the Incel issue.

This system would not be cucked, since ugly & non-nt are not having offspring either.

Last edited:
Cucked tbh ngl

Looksmatching is subjective and beauty standards change (slightly) over time.
What if they fuck up and pair you with an ugly deformed bitch.

I would like to discern my thoughts upon this topic; many here label eugenicsels(myself included) as being "cucked" for a variety of reasons:
-Claims of "Chad worship"
-Claims of "Foid worship"
-Claims of the fact we already are under a eugenics-based society

Firstly, we are not under an actual Eugenic society; in fact it's the opposite. As I discerned in a thread about an article, foids choices are dysgenic by default, as they select against intelligence when they are younger: Only selecting for it when they are older, and we all know late childbearing is bad.

View attachment 1116734

Another point to make, is that these claims neglect nuance: Eugenics is a very broad field of thought, and thus many adaptions of it could exist.

If the system involved you being culled involuntarily, then yes I agree that is cucked: However, what myself & many others argue for, is simply one in which you still have an assigned looksmatch whom ofc is subservient, rou just are not allowed to produce offspring. Frankly, I do not see how this is cucked at all; ironically under this system you & your looksmatch would have it easier than those whom are allowed to breed. Chad wouldn't be breeding with some foid on a lower-tier than him, which is literally what we have now due to hypergamy & contributes to the Incel issue.

This system would not be cucked, since ugly & non-nt are not having offspring either.
I agree otherwsise, but i think that ONLY NON-NT should be allowed to reproduce. NTs shouls be not allowes to reproduce because they are completely DEGENERATE, and arhaic cromagnons were aspies, which is comfirmed by modern science.

NT is a mutation that became a norm. Autism is a real norm created by nature.

Proof for this claim ? NTs are scum but they arent a mutation
Im not sure i can find the articles so fast, but modern researches show that the brains of cromagnons were 25% bigger than modern brains, but at the same time, the part of the brain that is responsible for communication was much smaller, and also the part of the brain that makes one movements more precise.

This means that they were 100% autistic, because the part of the brain that is responsible for communication was very small, just like modern autists.

This means that they were 100% autistic, because the part of the brain that is responsible for communication was very small, just like modern autists.
that just means our brains haven't evolved nigga :feelskek: we're social animals, so our brains communication part being smaller really isn't a good thing

that just means our brains haven't evolved nigga :feelskek: we're social animals, so our brains communication part being smaller really isn't a good thing
The brains of the cromagnons were 25% bigger bro, it means they were smarter. There wasnt any need for such complicated social interaction, because everyone was like a big family to each other, and there was no lying and killing. It was a real communist/nazi utopia.

The brains of the cromagnons were 25% bigger bro, it means they were smarter. There wasnt any need for such complicated social interaction, because everyone was like a big family to each other, and there was no lying and killing. It was a real communist/nazi utopia.
bigger brain doesn't mean smarter, if that was the case then we would have elephants building skyscrapers or something. But there's definitely correlation. Neanderthals also had bigger brains than us. If there wasn't a need for complicated social interaction then our brains wouldn't have evolved to be able to have complicated social interaction. There was definitely killing but idk about lying.

bigger brain doesn't mean smarter, if that was the case then we would have elephants building skyscrapers or something. But there's definitely correlation. Neanderthals also had bigger brains than us. If there wasn't a need for complicated social interaction then our brains wouldn't have evolved to be able to have complicated social interaction. There was definitely killing but idk about lying.
Newest studies show that bigger brains in people - 100% smarter. Of course you cant compare different species like elephants to people, but inside the same species - the studies show that bigger brains means 100% smarter.

I dont think that NTs evolved naturally. NTs are freaks that would be considered degenerate in arhaic world, and would be killed in childhood.

I believe that cromagnons lived in a perfect society where everybody were like brothers and sisters to each other.

The species will struggle to improve when genetic filth propagate.

No, it is not good usually normies produces both chads and subhumans. We can't control this factor with limited technology.

Newest studies show that bigger brains in people - 100% smarter. Of course you cant compare different species like elephants to people, but inside the same species - the studies show that bigger brains means 100% smarter.

I dont think that NTs evolved naturally. NTs are freaks that would be considered degenerate in arhaic world, and would be killed in childhood.

I believe that cromagnons lived in a perfect society where everybody were like brothers and sisters to each other.
We live in a dystopian world dominated by mass men (NT), we descended from the original paradise in which characteristics such as lying, quackery, gossip, etc. (all characteristics of the female hive mind) were seen as antagonistic and deserving of punishment.

This is the age of Kali-yuga, where everything is turned upside down and the inferior is positioned on the throne of the superior.

Eugenics is perfectly rational but not a perfect solution. Still, it's preferable to the current social anarchy where Chad takes all. A society where foids can barely tell if a man is incel lookswise or not (ie. 6'1.5 instead of 6'2) is of course superior to one where we can be spotted from a mile away and are doomed to live a life of suffering.