Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Looksmatched couple accoring to hollywood

I

Ihatemyself556

Recruit
★★
JFL lol Robert pattinson mogs zoe kravits by a mile. Zoe kravitz looks like a tranny lmao. Who in Hollywood though this would be a looksmatched couple, a giga chad Robert pattinson being casted with a Becky ethnic girl. Why can't they show an attractive white women like Margot Robbie. That would make so much sense lmao. I get it that hollywood does not want to seem racist but I feel like a white women would be very much suited in this role. Also atleast choose a good looking ethnic girl lol.

1372410462.jpeg

wasn't margot with will smith?still i do find it hilarious how even white chads in hollywood are still settling down for ethnic women.i feel like the only ones with actual white women in hollywood are the producers. the actors seem to be always with ethnics whilst the producers don't. the producers are getting cucked but still.everyone gets cucked at the end of the day,even chad.

Everything's a narrative

No female worship

Flat and max average face
2/10

Femcels dating gigachads, nothing new.

Jews are brainwashing foids mind. After that all ugly roastie foids thinks that their looksmatch is chad.