Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel looksmatched couple in 2022 Batman movie

I

Ihatemyself556

Recruit
★★
robert_pattinson_zoe_0.jpeg

JFL lol Robert pattinson mogs zoe kravits by a mile. Zoe kravitz looks like a tranny lmao. Who in Hollywood though this would be a looksmatched couple, a giga chad Robert pattinson being casted with a Becky ethnic girl. Why can't they show an attractive white women like Margot Robbie. That would make so much sense lmao. I get it that hollywood does not want to seem racist but I feel like a white women would be very much suited in this role. Also atleast choose a good looking ethnic girl lol.

She's not a Becky lmao. Margot Robbie has more appeal tho.

This just further convinces goblin looking women they can get 10/10 chads and to deny their looksmatches.

I can't see the picture

This just further convinces goblin looking women they can get 10/10 chads and to deny their looksmatches.
they gotta get female viewers somehow. How about putting a hot guy on screen so the jews can raise higher standards for women in exchange for a higher net worth :feelskek: