Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Redpill babies from TikTok have taken over Looksmax, and they're coming to your town next.

• Thread starter FrothySolutions
  • Start date
FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
I used to tell people "Don't bring your discussions of aesthetic self improvement to Incels.is. Go to our next door neighbor Looksmax." But now I can't make that recommendation because there are literal children there.

I find it very sad that these young men at frankly jaw-dropping ages are getting mixed up in this shit. They should be pursuing physical and mental health, not aesthetics. They shouldn't be plotting how to bag the shorty or have the sex. I mean, of course they're going to. But in the same way that kids are going to get their hands on alcohol, I don't have to be party to it. I don't have to be party to things that aren't appropriate for children.

Where did all these kids come from? I'm told they came from TikTok, as Tate-ism and the like spreads, so does it bolster the larger seductionsphere. Which Looksmax is part of. They're talking about Looksmax on TikTok, lookism slang is starting to find its way to KnowYourMeme... but I can't really hang out there anymore with things this way. If I wouldn't talk about these things to a child's face, I can no easier do it through the Internet.

Looksmaxxing has blew up to mainstream levels cuz of tiktok due to James sapphire he’s the one responsible for this shit. He started in like March 2023 and since then the BP has gotten saturated with fucking kids & overall normies.

I’m considered youngcel somehow despite the fact that I can pay bills & I drive. But i can’t wait until these narcy oldcels start getting surrounded by prepubescent 12-15 year olds claiming they’re truecel and how it’s over :feelskek:

But like Incels.is doesn’t have much traction. Nobody has really talked about it on tiktok just looksmax.org mainly.

What do you consider to be young? The "kids" here are all 18. The people younger than that joined before the 18+ rule. The youngest people here are the ones born in 2007.
But like Incels.is doesn’t have much traction. Nobody has really talked about it on tiktok just looksmax.org mainly.
The rejects from .org come to incels.is.

What do you consider to be young? The "kids" here are all 18. The people younger than that joined before the 18+ rule. The youngest people here are the ones born in 2007.
Plenty of people in these communities think that below 21 = fakecel kids.is youngcel :feelskek:.

But I think the issue stems because of tiktok. There was always underaged kids on this forum and the majority of them haven’t ascended.

Ordinaryotaku has been here since he was 16/17
The rejects from .org come to incels.is.
.org and .is have always had an overlap they’re pretty much the same in terms of facial rating except .org has a few chads/chadlites/htns.

Plenty of people in these communities think that below 21 = fakecel kids.is youngcel :feelskek:.
Yeah, I saw your thread on that. It was quite interesting. I mean, some people here consider 18/19 to be teen years, which is true if you just look at the semantics (eighTEEN, nineTEEN), but it's certainly not an age were I would consider that person juvenile or a "kid" and have them banned from the site. By the time you're in senior year of high school, your growth plates have closed and the rate at which your height increases is negligible. This is why 16-17 year olds are adults with shit for brains; their brains won't FULLY develop till 25.
But I think the issue stems because of tiktok. There was always underaged kids on this forum and the majority of them haven’t ascended.
In your thread I mentioned, you said that the kids born in 2007 have mostly left, so the "youngest" people on this forum are 2005/2006cels. 18 and 19 year olds aren't kids.
Ordinaryotaku has been here since he was 16/17
That's gigabrutal. He must've been born in 2001/2002. He's a youngcel and OGcel at the same time.

I can't wait till 4 years passes and the youngcels here are born in 2010. The 2010s birthdays are so surreal.

Last edited:
Saw a 12yo curry kid once in the ratings section

I genuinly believe THE kid that commit suicide was due To looksmax crap. Mark My word

CuntTok, WhoreTok, ShitTok,NiggerTok, BitchTok

There were already literal kids in those faggot lookism discord servers, with dudes posting pics of smoking weed and everything, way back during the jitedemic 2020-2022. :lul:

In your thread I mentioned, you said that the kids born in 2007 have mostly left, so the "youngest" people on this forum are 2005/2006cels. 18 and 19 year olds aren't kids.
I think the youngest like on this forum rn is adolf hitler or veqdera I’m pretty sure. They were born in late 06.
That's gigabrutal. He must've been born in 2001/2002. He's a youngcel and OGcel at the same time.

I can't wait till 4 years passes and the youngcels here are born in 2010. The 2010s birthdays are so surreal.
Yea teens were always in this community JFL even in the early PSL days. There will always be teens in these spaces and always have been :feelskek: .

Yea teens were always in this community JFL even in the early PSL days. There will always be teens in these spaces and always have been :feelskek: .
Yeah. Even if incels.is were to go down, we will have new forums pop up because we have ~200 active users, ~2,000 lurkers, and ~20,000 members. And imagine: the oldest incel forum, loveshy.com, started all the way back in 2003, over 20 years ago, so it's likely that this forum or similar ones will continue as long as incels remain. It will be even worse in the coming years and decades.

Last edited:

The kids here, maybe. But I'm talking about Looksmax, where everyone is much much younger.