Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Looksmaxxed ethnics bully Brenton Tarrant for his autism and looks

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
@6:02 - he is a loner, a big fat loser
@6:35 - ethnics scream allahu akbar in court
@8:22 - gets called a peasant
@9:06 - gets called weak and told he would lose a 1v1 with a 71 year old man
@9:36 - gymmaxxed ethinc flexes on him, flips him off and then allahu akbars

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ap3HH2NJvkc

He was a manletcel

LOL this isn't even sewer tier

He still mogs them.

Foid tier victim conplex if you think that.

it's the chad ethics who should be sentenced to a lifetime in prison

I just don't get it. Why would he kill so many ethnicels when its clear that white foids in Anglo countries deeply despise ethnic men and rarely date them.

Imagine if there WERE in fact ethnic men dating white foids in high numbers (and without a lot of low hanging fruit noodlewhores to keep a lot of them from committing mass shootings).

I just don't get it. Why would he kill so many ethnicels when its clear that white foids in Anglo countries deeply despise ethnic men and rarely date them.

Imagine if there WERE in fact ethnic men dating white foids in high numbers (and without a lot of low hanging fruit noodlewhores to keep a lot of them from committing mass shootings).
Because they come in & flex on your culture with their numbers, belligerent attitude & demand everything change to suit them, get a no response then smash everything, buy out all the housing & a few generations later will be your boss.

Something you really like, well I don't so you can't have that thing anymore OK.

" More recently you purport to have disavowed the political and ideological views that you sought to use to justify your crimes. You now claim to have abandoned these ideas completely and that you no longer believe in the things that led you to commit these terrible crimes. You have described those beliefs to the pre-sentence report writer as “not real”, that you were at the time in a “poisoned emotional state” and “terribly unhappy”. You said you felt ostracised by society and that you wanted to damage society as an act of revenge. "

I kind of just feel bad for Brenton. This is what happens to ugly and short men. They get ostracised by society and bullied, they often get pushed into extremist ideologies for acceptance, whether its incels who become islamic extremists or in Tarrant's case autistic white nationalism. Or very often they simply just go ER, like Sonboly, Cho, Elliot etc. We get bullied, treated like shit just for our looks, our height or even being a bit autistic and weird, then they're suprised when we flip out in some way.

Such attacks only push the political window more towards liberal multiculturalism. People who support terrorists like him are retards.

The time for a political shift will come but not because of acts of violence from the people on your side but because of acts of violence from the counter side and to an lesser extend from the people they support.

Such attacks only push the political window more towards liberal multiculturalism. People who support terrorists like him are retards.

The time for a political shift will come but not because of acts of violence from the people on your side but because of acts of violence from the counter side and to an lesser extend from the people they support.
I believe by then it would be too late as the latter would make up 50% of the population under 30.

@6:02 - he is a loner, a big fat loser
@6:35 - ethnics scream allahu akbar in court
@8:22 - gets called a peasant
@9:06 - gets called weak and told he would lose a 1v1 with a 71 year old man
@9:36 - gymmaxxed ethinc flexes on him, flips him off and then allahu akbars

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ap3HH2NJvkc

Imagine considering that people saying words to a murderer means he is being bullied. If words against a killer = bullying, then what is killing? It doesn't surprise me than Tarrant is an autist. Autists who can't get sex are responsible for the reputation incels have. You might be the next shooter btw.

Who cares, 30+ invaders are in the ground because of him and they’re not coming back :lul::lul:

Brendon Tarrant was based.

Imagine considering that people saying words to a murderer means he is being bullied. If words against a killer = bullying, then what is killing? It doesn't surprise me than Tarrant is an autist. Autists who can't get sex are responsible for the reputation incels have. You might be the next shooter btw.

He got sentenced to life and is just sitting powerless in that chair unable to do anything or say anything back, his life is over and theyre just mercilessly pounding him

I mean calling him fat and a loner? Why?

Also I would never go ER, Im too ugly and would not want my image plastered everywhere. Also I cant even get a gun to begin with either way since I have no friends and my local PD requires references. If I end up killing myself it will be pulled over next to some remote highway at night

He got sentenced to life and is just sitting powerless in that chair unable to do anything or say anything back, his life is over and theyre just mercilessly pounding him

I mean calling him fat and a loner? Why?
They’re cowards, that’s why. It happens with every mass shooter. They call ER and alek Minassian and Dylan roof a coward dude When they couldn’t do even 1% of what he did. They’re the cowards, and like cowards they will only confront Brendan when he’s sit down and restrained.

"You murdered my 14 year old son Sayyad" - 80 year old white mayo :feelswhat: :feelswhat: :feelshaha:

He was a manletcel
I remembered I searched for Brenton Tarrant height and I got it from Reddit (that's the only source I could found) which put him 5'6. Seems legit.

He still mogs them.
Brutal
SIMP and LMS

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back