Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope LooksMaxxing/Maxxing Logs and Updates

BrendioEEE

BrendioEEE

Im just another ole regular Larping Faggot
-
Recently I started a new workout schedule, and I know this is going to be a bit of a cope in the sense that even if I manage to succeed in this department of LooksMaxxing i'm still 5'5, and Jobless, and live in L.A, etc, but it's better than doing nothing in my opinion. I will also be posting updates to this on my channel so you can see progress of this. I wont be posting any videos directly, because I believe with these videos particularly that counts as selfieposting which is against the rules, but if you're interested you can check it out here: https://www.youtube.com/user/BrendioEEE/

For those of you who don't know, I used to be 330LB, massively overweight, to the point where I would get fatigued and tired even just moving around on my bed, but now after over a year of straight cardio, I have lost over 100LB in an attempt to Looksmaxx, and before you say fatcel = volcel, keep in mind I gained this weight primarily when I was underage, and I haven't grown much height wise, since 8th or 9th grade, and i'm 5'5. Of course I feel like merely doing cardio is not enough to Maxx myself. I believe that there are various forms of Maxxing that I must do in order to Maxx myself out. MaxxMaxxing I suppose.

Recently I have started a new workout schedule alongside my new typical CardioMaxxing, and that's to try and replicate the One Punch Man workout schedule, kind of cringe, and normie I know, but some other people have done it, and it seems to work pretty well for LeanMaxxing.

So far here's how it how it has gone, and i'm substituting Jogging for Bike Riding, as I think jogging is cringe, and probably bad for my knees anyways.
Day 1 July 14th 2019:
10 Pushups
20 Situps
50 Squats
1 Bike Ride (Cut Short because there were gang bangers and muggers outside since I went out late)
Day 2 July 15th 2019:
20 Pushups
35 Situps
60 Squats
2 Bike Rides
Day 3 July 16th 2019:
20 Pushups
60 Squats
40 Situps
2 Bike Rides

Now the plan is that in 3-5 Months I will be doing 60-100 Pushups, Situps, and Squats daily, along with 5-10 Bike Rides which are equal to a 6-10 kilometer run.

Now I am not just Maxxing my looks by CardioMaxxing and WorkoutMaxxing in general, i'm also making sure my brain never loses it's neural plasticity by NeuralMaxxing by learning multiple languages, I recommend everyone to learn a language, it's good for your brain, improves memory, improves your chances of getting a job, etc. Currently I am learning Japanese, Russian, and Spanish. Primarily focusing on Japanese at the moment.

Speaking of Jobs I am also trying to get a job to MoneyMaxx, and as you may already know I have already had like around 450-500 Job applications denied, and who knows how many with no response, but even if i'm jobless, I still will be trying to get a job as much as I can.

StatusMaxxing, I suppose I will also continue to try and StatusMaxx, whether that be making YouTube videos, or going on debates, things of that nature, obviously will try to avoid garbage such as the BBC Documentary, etc, so far I do have some things coming up, we'll see how that goes aswell, and hopefully StatusMaxxing will allow me to MoneyMaxx in the future, so far that hasn't even gotten me through the front door yet in the money department and as i'm still jobless and fucking broke in an expensive hellhole but, what can I do. I might also print out some business cards if I can to help with this. Also money would also help in some realms of StatusMaxxing aswell.

LocationMaxxing, sadly LocationMaxxing requires money, which I don't have. Moving to a better, more conservative, and less hypergamous area where my chances with women would hypothetically be higher requires money and/or status which again sadly I don't have, but we'll see how it goes in the future, I suppose I should hope that hopefully LanguageMaxxing will improve my chances of getting a job and possibly even moving to another country which brings me to...

JapanMaxxing, more of a backup plan, not even sure if it'll work entirely, its always good to have as many plans and Maxxings as you possibly can reasonably do, and I do think becoming an English teacher in Japan is pretty possible for me under certain circumstances, currently i'm learning Japanese, and also going to try and get a passport. I can't really afford the getting a passport process right now, so I might have to do a bit of MoneyMaxxing for that to workout. Hopefully I can get a work visa aswell. Again this plan and Maxxing isn't the most viable of the plans but who knows right?

CarMaxxing, as you know, and while somewhat of a meme, but somewhat not a meme, I personally think that if you have a license, and own a car, this increases your SMV, sometimes highly, aswell as offering you a means to escape by LocationMaxxing. I will be setting up an appointment as soon as possible to take the written exam of the drivers test, which I am able to pass, I just haven't found a proper time yet to go there. Now the second problem is having a vehicle to use during the actual driving portion of the exam, possibly a friend will lend me one of their vehicles, but even if I pass the exam and have a drivers license, I don't own a car, and owning a car requires money to buy the car, aswell as being able to afford car insurance, which again requires money, which I barely have any since i'm jobless.

SurgeyMaxxing, I need to SurgeryMaxx primarily for my loose skin, I have a lot of loose skin even tho I have not yet reached my goal weight, and the more weight I lose the worse it will get, and it looks fucking awful, I also have Gyno (it's over), so having loose saggy boob sacks isn't really gonna help even if i'm as LooksMaxxed as I possibly can be from cardio and working out. The problem is again is that surgery requires money, which I don't have
27e
There's probably some other things relating to cosmetic surgery that I could Maxx aswell but again requires money, so sadly, this is not the biggest priority in the world atm.

TeethMaxxing, I have CoffeeStained/TeaStained teeth, I brush daily but they look yellow in certain pictures/conditions, which is kinda fucked, who knows what poisonous chemicals i'm ingesting even not on purpose by brushing this shit with whitening toothpaste, but what else can I do? Teeth whitening costs a fuck ton of money, which again I don't have, so i'll do what is possible for this but we'll see how it goes.

HeightMaxxing, while I am 5'5, there are some HeightMaxxing techniques which are proven to work, and most girls don't seem to notice or care that much, such as wearing elevator boots that increase your height by 3-5 Inches. Again of course, this requires money that I don't have. Also I don't plan on SlendermanMaxxing by breaking every fucking bone in my body just to lengthen my limbs a few inches.

FraudMaxxing in general, some other etc Maxxing I could think of would be for example to have a ricer car, for those of you who don't know what that is, it's basically the process of buying a "cheap" car, perhaps one that costs between 1000-5000 dollars and then modifying it to make it look like a car that's between the ranges of 200k-Millions of dollars, It's actually relatively cheap to do, but it still requires a lot more money than I have to do. Other forms of FraudMaxxing, would be wearing a Nice Suit/SuitMaxxing and wearing that constantly, but because currently I am losing weight, even if I could afford a nice suit and clothes, constantly having to get it refitted would be a waste of time and money, so this is something that is more of a FutureMaxxing plan. I suppose this would also help increase my status aswell.

TL;DR I will be doing all of this Maxxing as much as I possibly can to possibly one day escape Inceldom, and I will update my progress related to this in this post. I can't really think of any other forms of Maxxing that i'm interested in or plan on doing, but if you think of any aswell feel free to discuss this or let me know.

Last edited:
Im going to get a special exercise for my legs, for medical reasons.

>hunter eyes
>neat curly hair
>white perfect teeth
>calls himself an incel

fuck off nigger

10 Pushups
20 Situps
50 Squats

These will literally do nothing for your body to make any noticeable change.

If you want to do bodyweight, you need to do dips and chin-ups for a decent amount of reps, and move onto weighted dips and weighted chinups, pushups are junk, situps are junk, bodyweight squats are junk - you need weight

if you're doing this actually thinking you're going to escape inceldom though...just don't.

it's more about looking in the mirror and being vain af. girls won't even care bruh... you're small. it is what it is. but it's hilarious in the mirror because you're like "man...I aint do shit that's productive but I've got extra muscle for no reason that helps no one :feelzez:." purely vain.

pushups are junk,
Not really, you just need a decline version with parallettes to increase range of motion, then it becomes a good exercise, especially if you may proceed to weighted version later. If you don't have paralletts, dumbbells may be used instead.

>hunter eyes
>neat curly hair
>white perfect teeth
>calls himself an incel

fuck off nigger
Bjt he is manlet, only a really good face can save a manlet.

Not really, you just need a decline version with parallettes to increase range of motion, then it becomes a good exercise, especially if you may proceed to weighted version later. If you don't have paralletts, dumbbells may be used instead.

Weighted pushups are the most autistic thing you could possibly do, and this is coming from an actual autistic person

you might want to do SOMETHING for your triceps...but if you're fat as fuck right now...im not sure if dips are a good idea.
Legit, dips may not be the best option when you're fat, especially if you have bad shoulders. Triceps extensions will work fine as isolation, if you can't afford triceps compounds like dips or bench, isolation is your only way to target them effectively.

Bjt he is manlet, only a really good face can save a manlet.
found this on r/short. the guy as i remember is 5'2 or something like that. yet he could get a waifu. OP has a slightly better face than him

Attachments

• ddsblp7beb321.jpg
    ddsblp7beb321.jpg
    445.9 KB · Views: 203
found this on r/short. the guy as i remember is 5'2 or something like that. yet he could get a waifu. OP has a slightly better face than him
Cant believe, that is so fucking weird.

Weighted pushups are the most autistic thing you could possibly do, and this is coming from an actual autistic person
As long as you can't afford bench press it's legit, dips do NOTHING for your upper chest. If your spine/shoulders can't tolerate additional weight i'm not sure, finally joining the gym may be the best option then, otherwise you're left only with pull ups.

Skin removal surgery leaves really hideous scars no offense

More proof that fatcels=vocels. U are absolutely hightier normie now and u could ascend ur face is fine.

But mantletism could be an issue.

And pls die btw

More proof that fatcels=vocels. U are absolutely hightier normie now and u could ascend ur face is fine.

But mantletism could be an issue.

And pls die btw
View attachment 131588
I gurantee one of you guys posted that comment larping just so you can screenshot that comment, massive cope.

He could be rich, lived in a better area than I do, just be firsted her, etc. Multitude of different circumstances. Exceptions prove the rule.

Fuck off troll. Stop gatekeeping nigger

So give a scientific reason how clavicular head of p.major is supposed to work in that movement

He should just goto the gym or buy a power rack and do incline bench, or do reverse grip bench.

you look very good, SEAmaxxing would be very easy for you

Day 4 July 17th 2019
20 Pushups
40 Situps
60 Squats (Incomplete)
2 Bike Rides

Haven't done my 60 Squats yet, today was an odd day, haven't done any languagemaxxing either, haven't done much at all today in general, i'm also extremely tired, but i'll still try and push it, hopefully i'll be able to get a good rest and have a more productive day tomorrow.

>hunter eyes
>neat curly hair
>white perfect teeth
>calls himself an incel
>demands virgin girlfriend
>fatcel=volcel
>hyperneurotypical as seen on youtube
>had 2 gf's

fuck I wish I was as NT as him.

I guarantee if he keep growing his channel females will message him

Last edited:
To think that during Day 1 of my new workout I was only able to do 10 pushups, now on Day 5 I was able to do 20, 2 sets of 10, within quick succession of eachother. I'm not gonna do anything crazy, but I think i'm gonna try and push it to a total of 30 to 40 pushups, and that's going to be the major progress for today, along with a normal amount of 40 Situps and 60 Squats.

I am able to do all 40 Situps and Squats at once currently, and so far Pushups are what I have the most problem with. The goal is to at the very least get it all balanced out to 60 60 60 (Pushups, Squats, and Situps).

You know now that I think about it, reaching 100 100 100 Doesn't seem too unrealistic by the end of this road, i'm not sure if I should be adding more weight/resistance when I reach a healthy balance of 60 60 60 or 100 100 100, I suppose we'll have to see once I reach it. I suppose I should probably also try and aim for 5 bike rides a day, since i'm currently averaging out at around 2. Maybe i'll push it to 3 tomorrow, we'll see.

The only thing wrong with your face is upper eyelid exposure. Please for fuck sakes lose weight, get a girlfriend, and after you get one still preach about how looks are everything.

Just finished my Squats and Situps, fuck that was brutal, especially because i'm extremely tired and if I waited any longer I wouldn't have been able to do them, so I had to do them before I got too sleepy.
Updated Log
Day 5 July 18th 2019
30 Pushups
60 Squats
40 Situps
2 Bike Rides
>demands virgin girlfriend
If you don't, you are a cuck
>fatcel=volcel
As I said I became fat when I was underage, so it wasn't voluntary
>hyperneurotypical as seen on youtube
Believe it or not, that personality is a mask, if you don't act like a normie, or at least pretend to have an appealing personality you wont really be able to get very far. Optics matter quite a bit, in every field. It's all how things are perceived. If displayed my normal personality i'd come off as a dull sociopath.
>had 2 gf's
I am a 100% virgin truecel

dude, no homo, but you are so handome that i had to turn off the video, i was that shocked by your pretty face. you are easily far above average. lose some weight, get a job, and I'm 100% sure you'll get your qt gf.
also, lie a bit in your cv. even if you haven't done any volunteering, lie anyway and say you did.

Cherry picking of peace.

Well done on your progress man.

Yes ur gonna be the most handsome ripped 5ft5 on the forum
But you’ll still be under 6ft so you’ll still be on the forum

just lol at uploading a video of yourself and titling it incel for all to see
but they probably wont care as you are a dirty fakecel
now gtfo of my board you attention whore

Holy shit 330pounds! Im glad you lost a lot of weight personally I want to gain some since im skin and bones basically

Day 6 July 19th 2019
30 Pushups
60 Squats
40 Situps
2 Bike Rides

Day 7 July 19th 2019
6 Pushups
40 Situps (Plan on doing 40 More)
50 Squats (Plan on doing 50 More)
2 Bike Rides

Couldn't do more than 6 Pushups because I guess 6 Days straight of pushups might have put a lot of strain on my arms/hands. So gonna take a break from that, hopefully only a day or two, but to make up for it i'll be trying to do twice as many pushups/squats, possibly twice as many bike rides aswell. Might make an update video for being a week into it.

Break Day July 21st 2019

Day 8 July 22nd 2019
30 Pushups
80 Situps
100 Squats
2 Bike Rides

Day 9 July 23rd 2019
30 Pushups
40 Situps (Gonna do 40 More after this)
50 Squats (Gonna do 50 More after this)
2 Bike Rides

Been getting some retards, for example on one of my videos on my channel telling me, "bro why are you doing situps did you any research" shut up nerd. I'm the guy who lost over 100LB from just doing straight cardio, not even counting calories. Now current year 2019 based BrendioEEE, doing not only cardio, doing a bit of calorie counting, aswell as pushups, situps, and squats daily, constantly trying to break personal records, on that looksmaxxing grind, I think I know what i'm doing.

I have seen other people who have done similar workouts/schedules to me, and they get toned, they get low body fat, and all they're doing is cardio, pushups, situps, and squats, sometimes they're not even eating healthy, they're just making sure they're not going high calorie.

I guess I should do some updates on some other maxxing i'm doing. Still jobless, doubt that'll change, no solid income, at all, no idea how to change that properly, and money or lack of it is one of the primary reasons I am an Incel, because again if I had money I could get surgery, aswell as move to a better location where my SMV would drastically increase, even in America.

I'm still learning multiple Languages, hopefully i'll be able to focus on learning Spanish by the end of the year, as i'll have mastered Japanese as much as I can alone. Hopefully when I learn Spanish that'll make it much easier for me to get a job in California, but knowing my luck and odds, it wont.

Ok but when are you gonna shave that mustache and chin hair

Ok but when are you gonna shave that mustache and chin hair
When I need to. No point in shaving now, don't have any job interviews, or places I need to be. Same with a haircut. I'll do all of it when I need to, or when i'm done looksmaxxing my body.

You look ok now, just think how good-looking you would be at 15% BF.

You look ok now, just think how good-looking you would be at 15% BF.
I hope you're right bro, but I feel like my life is wasting away and this is taking forever, I mean I don't want to be 25+ for me to be looksmaxxed. Currently i'm 22, and i'm going to turn 23, many people say i'm young and I can get my life turned around, and some people I know say they got everything on track by the time they were 27, but this shit seems so brutal. I'm always worried something will go wrong, especially because i'm jobless aswell.

I hope you're right bro, but I feel like my life is wasting away and this is taking forever, I mean I don't want to be 25+ for me to be looksmaxxed. I'm always worried something will go wrong, especially because i'm jobless aswell.
I thought where you live has great job availability. I didn’t think it was this hard getting a job over there to the point you’re a gymcel full time.

I thought where you live has great job availability. I didn’t think it was this hard getting a job over there to the point you’re a gymcel full time.
If you mean America as a whole, yes there is great job availability, in fact i'm pretty sure in some states, there's an Economic boom, and its easier than ever to get a job depending on where you live, however where I LIVE SPECIFICALLY In LOS ANGELES in CALIFORNIA, No Bro, it is fucking absolutely OVER here. I have had over 500 Job Applications Rejected/Denied/Someone else got the job, an unknown amount of no replies at all. I have gone to mom and pop shops directly, I have gone to shitty restaurants, everywhere, churches, etc.

I am almost convinced at this point that there are INTERDIMENSIONAL DEMONS preventing me from getting a job in this wretched hellhole, because if I was able to escape and rise up I would become the next Hitler within the next 20 years, and fucking develop ardent energy scanners to track down these mongrels and rip and tear them apart.

however where I LIVE SPECIFICALLY In LOS ANGELES in CALIFORNIA, No Bro, it is fucking absolutely OVER here. I have had over 500 Job Applications Rejected/Denied/Someone else got the job, an unknown amount of no replies at all. I have gone to mom and pop shops directly, I have gone to shitty restaurants, everywhere, churches, etc.

I am almost convinced at this point that there are INTERDIMENSIONAL DEMONS preventing me from getting a job in this wretched hellhole, because if I was able to escape and rise up I would become the next Hitler within the next 20 years, and fucking develop ardent energy scanners to track down these mongrels and rip and tear them apart.
The people controlling the LA job market in each industry sounds like they only have second rate jobs available and try to get people fired because they can’t expand their companies. I know they have a lot of empty apartments and shit.

I just recently applied to a position that opened up at a location that I have applied to twice already. I was told by someone that I should apply to this specific location and they might be able to pull some strings to get me hired. I have heard this bullshit before, ngl, so my expectations are extremely low. Big if true tho.

Hey dude, good for you. Keep up the good work, don't be an arrogant jerk when you ascend. You are blessed with two of the most important things. A good FACE, and ambitious, determined motivation. Go kill it bro.

Day 10 July 24th 2019
30 Pushups
80 Situps
100 Squats
3 Bike Rides

Day 11 July 25th 2019
40 Pushups
80 Situps
100 Squats
2 Bike Rides

Break Day July 26th 2019 (It was so hot, I planned on only taking a break every 7 days but I couldn't do anything that day)

Day 12 July 27th 2019
50 Pushups
80 Situps
100 Squats
2 Bike Rides

Day 13 July 28th 2019
50 Pushups
80 Situps
100 Squats
2 Bike Rides

Job situation hasn't improved, on that supposed job prospect I had, literally no reply or info about it. Hopeless as usual. Languagemaxxing is going alright.