Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

looksmaxxing update

baja jagodinac

baja jagodinac

BEOGRADJANIN
★★★
dehydration seems to be working
pray for me brocels
1k31NIl6URCk6v8ALQF8RpA 738069236

I tried auschwitzmaxxing and even that wasn't enough. I have too much skin on my face. When I stand upside-down my face gains mogger structure. Only way I could possibly save myself is to learn how towalk on hands.

I tried auschwitzmaxxing and even that wasn't enough. I have too much skin on my face. When I stand upside-down my face gains mogger structure. Only way I could possibly save myself is to learn how towalk on hands.
My cousin is like this. He has a lot of fat stored in his face and chin but is literally a stick figure.

Just do a 24/7 handstand theory. :feelskek:

My cousin is like this. He has a lot of fat stored in his face and chin but is literally a stick figure.
I fixed my diet and it had no impact. Self improvement is basically the biggest bullshit a silly inkwell can believe.

Just do a 24/7 handstand theory. :feelskek:
Just become monke.

No, really. Monke walks on hands to mogg everyone like a boss and not only that, but he also doesn't pay any taxes.