Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Loosing hearing sucks hard.

Mecoja

Mecoja

Lost child of God
★★★★★
When I was a kid I completely lost hearing on my left ear. Since few days ago I got some virus, flue, the hell will know. Thing is now my right ear is all swollen up and I can barely hear anything.

My entire head is ringing but that doesn't bother me as much as I can't make out words, it's like I'm underwater.

I read a lot online, it can be temporary but it also can be for good if the nerve got damaged.
[UWSL] [/UWSL]
[UWSL]It's weird it all happened over night when I woke up with ear pain. If it stays this way I don't know how will I cope, feeling is horrible. When my brother and my nephew speak to me I can't understand a damn thing, and it makes me mad.[/UWSL]

im sorry fellow brocel. Are you gonna see a doctor about thiz? what are your alternativez

im sorry fellow brocel. Are you gonna see a doctor about thiz? what are your alternativez
I will have to. I used ear drops and peroxide 3 percent, it's not swollen anymore but I still can barely hear anything. Everything sounds like background noise, I can't make out the sounds.

I will have to. I used ear drops and peroxide 3 percent, it's not swollen anymore but I still can barely hear anything. Everything sounds like background noise, I can't make out the sounds.
do you have like any kind of social security or health or shit like that?

do you have like any kind of social security or health or shit like that?
Yeah, I have to get few documents but without hearing anything it will be complicated. Also state doctors don't give a fuck for non corona problems. They should send me to a clinic in the bigger town but with all the corona bullshit I doubt they will.
BRUTAL IS IT FINE NOW!? (IN VIDEO GAME)
No bro, I think I'm royally fucked.

Brutal af. I've got tinnitus but at least I can still hear.

Probably just a bug. Or wax. Wash inside ears with warm water (shower) then use q tip and clean them.

Never use peroxide in ear!

When I was a kid I completely lost hearing on my left ear. Since few days ago I got some virus, flue, the hell will know. Thing is now my right ear is all swollen up and I can barely hear anything.

My entire head is ringing but that doesn't bother me as much as I can't make out words, it's like I'm underwater.

I read a lot online, it can be temporary but it also can be for good if the nerve got damaged.

[UWSL]It's weird it all happened over night when I woke up with ear pain. If it stays this way I don't know how will I cope, feeling is horrible. When my brother and my nephew speak to me I can't understand a damn thing, and it makes me mad.[/UWSL]
But how did this start? Was it just like an inner ear infection? Did you ever have tenitus (buzzing/dining round) or weird clicking noise leading up the the infection or hearing loss?

But how did this start? Was it just like an inner ear infection? Did you ever have tenitus (buzzing/dining round) or weird clicking noise leading up the the infection or hearing loss?
Its a long story with the left ear. With the right it was all normal until I woke up with strong ear pain and strong buzzing/ringing, hearing loss was sudden not gradual. It could be inner ear is closed up due to swelling or I read online there is a ear stroke which damages the nerve. I don't think infection can ruin ear drum in few days. I need to renew my health insurance card, which is hard without hearing what people say and no one wants to come with me.

Its a long story with the left ear. With the right it was all normal until I woke up with strong ear pain and strong buzzing/ringing, hearing loss was sudden not gradual. It could be inner ear is closed up due to swelling or I read online there is a ear stroke which damages the nerve. I don't think infection can ruin ear drum in few days. I need to renew my health insurance card, which is hard without hearing what people say and no one wants to come with me.
One time i had gunk built up in my ear, and it had lost 50% of hearing from not cleaning. Make sure it's not that. Have them carefully do the liquid flush thing first to see if it is that issue.

One time i had gunk built up in my ear, and it had lost 50% of hearing from not cleaning. Make sure it's not that. Have them carefully do the liquid flush thing first to see if it is that issue.
:feelsokman: I will.

my hearing sucks due to earphones 24/7

my hearing sucks due to earphones 24/7
Mine also, I lost hearing on the left ear when I was 7 or 8. Using only right usually bothered me in open spaces and I couldn't tell from which direction the sound comes, indoors its was good enough.

i caught an ear infection a two weeks ago,and the swelling and pain can be a bitch.I couldn't hear very well from it either. Hope you get better bro. catholic monasteries often do prayer requests so you could get a possible saint to pray for you.

as if the cards we get dealt in life are not enough, sounds awful:feelscry:

Yes. That is my greatest sense, of-course.

i caught an ear infection a two weeks ago,and the swelling and pain can be a bitch.I couldn't hear very well from it either. Hope you get better bro. catholic monasteries often do prayer requests so you could get a possible saint to pray for you.
Do you hear better now? I will have to wait till Monday.

Having good hearing is Chad only. Our genes are shitty in every area. My hearing is also shit but I don't want to get a hearing aid, I already have glasses.