Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Lordgoro's VERY FIRST comic strip is DONE! "Too Many Johnnies"!

Lordgoro1

Lordgoro1

What is Evil, really?
★★★
Gonna be interesting, having a comic strip based on my life from three different Eras! And very incel-friendly in the jokes/humor. Might do a few anti-female jokes in future ones. HAHA
376565388 264688869799837 3093868990255969059 n

Many more to come, all incel/outcast friendly. Im working with a fellow artist

you have two dads and one swiped your cake the other is indifferent about your birth. nice

you have two dads and one swiped your cake the other is indifferent about your birth. nice
HAHA! 3 different johnnys from three different eras living under the same roof, with mishaps, misunderstandings and mischief ensuing.

HAHA! 3 different johnnys from three different eras living under the same roof, with mishaps, misunderstandings and mischief ensuing.
ah i gotcha. sounds good brocel off to a good start. I like it keep em coming, like to see some creativity being made for a change.

I'd say it's as creative as it's gonna get! The concept is amazing, the characters are FUN, and the humor is simple and funny! I'd say that's quite creative for me as a unique writer/artist! Gonna be spread everywhere across the internet when ready!

Good cope. Just careful not to turn yourself into Doogy.

Not enough fedbait