Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Loser copes, I started rapping

darkdungeon

darkdungeon

Gespatchopilled Shrekcel
-
I have a terrible voice but I feel like I can string some rhyming words together to form something that is moderately comprehensible. I've made some beats that I enjoy, they actually inspired me to rap a bit. I've got one very rough rap already that was actually the most fun I've had in a long time despite it being the definition of SoundCloud rapper cringe.

I might just carry it on and maybe with a pro-incel message of peace and hatred all in one.

What do you virgins do to cope? I think I've found my thing for now at least.

Rappers don’t need a good voice. Most sound like shit.

@dungeondragon thought this was you tbh

you should make incel rap tbh, zoomers will finally be able to understand the brutal reality of the blackpill

Nah no one cares on soundcloud.. and who knows, maybe you'll enjoy it enough to make it a genuine hobby
It still feels cringe as shit

so do you write it down, record it, or just rap out loud?? curious, as I have rapped in my past as well
I just freestyled and recorded it on my phone with the beat I made playing off of my phone at the same time and put on an impromptu show.

College was the only time I ever heard young men confident and happy enough to spit a few raps, while living in the dorms. Good times, sadly that was way back in 2009.