Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Losing motivation

life is suifuel

life is suifuel

Greycel
Tried to leave all of this blackpill bullshit behind but it didn't work.

Being a studycel just reminds me every day that I'm just genetically inferior. I put in twice the amount of effort as my peers and get out a third of what they do. All studying has done for me is reinforce to me that I'm human trash.

I literally can't even talk to people. All I have is 1 friend who tells me I'm mentally ill and need help. That I need to go talk to someone new. It just feels like an outlandish thought that I would ever have the confidence or social skills to just walk up to someone and be friends with them.

Well fuck that. I feel like giving up every day but I don't want to be a fucking leech failure to my family. They've already invested so much money and time into me but it doesn't mean jack shit. All I can do suffer in homework that I'm too retarded to do.

It's actually infuriating that people around me are living the best years of their lives while I contemplate what method of suicide I will use when the time comes.

Tried to leave all of this blackpill bullshit behind but it didn't work.

Being a studycel just reminds me every day that I'm just genetically inferior. I put in twice the amount of effort as my peers and get out a third of what they do. All studying has done for me is reinforce to me that I'm human trash.

I literally can't even talk to people. All I have is 1 friend who tells me I'm mentally ill and need help. That I need to go talk to someone new. It just feels like an outlandish thought that I would ever have the confidence or social skills to just walk up to someone and be friends with them.

Well fuck that. I feel like giving up every day but I don't want to be a fucking leech failure to my family. They've already invested so much money and time into me but it doesn't mean jack shit. All I can do suffer in homework that I'm too retarded to do.

It's actually infuriating that people around me are living the best years of their lives while I contemplate what method of suicide I will use when the time comes.
Brotha, It will be okay, Trust me and meditate,

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c4Iwzy7kX1s

See this trucel has found peace

I relate to this too comfortably :feelsbadman:

How many years are u in so far?