Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The burden of being stupid

Fazz35

Fazz35

Greycel
I can't learn anything, not even the simplest things. I can't remember anything. School was hell for me, all the people in my class were smarter than me, they immediately understood the concepts and instead I had to bang my head all day with my father who shouted and insulted me because I couldn't understand. For this and other reasons I was bullied and I finished school by pure miracle, they gave me a diploma from a private school. I couldn't go to university because of these problems. Years later, I signed up for a two-year course to enter the working world. During the theory lessons I sucked, all my classmates thought I was retarded, no one wanted to work on projects with me, in fact some of them told me that if I could do it everyone could do it. I was and always have been the last wheel of the wagon. Towards the end of the course, they made me do a 6 month internship and I couldn't do anything. The office manager told me that I was useless and my colleagues constantly scolded me because I always asked for help since I didn't understand the concepts and I always forgot what they explained to me and the various tasks to be carried out which I couldn't carry out quickly because I was very slow and I got tired after a short time. At the end of the internship they refused to give me the contract and therefore sent me home. I've never even received a paycheck in my life, I'm too stupid to be able to do a job. Now I'm doing other interviews with other companies and temporary agencies but they understand that I'm inept and they always reject me. I'm desperate because I need a job and I can't find it, I have no money. I'm amazed at how much my genetics suck, both physically and mentally. I don't deserve to live, I'm human waste. I deserve to be killed and thrown in the trash. I'm sorry to say this but I really am a useless person.

1. IGiveUp

+1
    1 minute ago

IGiveUp​

Y Maullaré Por Ti · From Milky Way
    • Messages 9,306
    • Reputation 42,610
    • Points 88

Relatable :feelsbadman: I've always struggled with understanding even the simplest concepts or instructions. And no matter how hard I try to study and memorise something, I forget everything. My parents always thought that I was lazy but I'm just very retarded. I struggle to read even just one page of a book. Because of this, bullying, and other problems, I dropped out of school two years early.

I can only remember the bad memories.

Start doing nootropics and lsd now if you want a chance at life. See if you live in a moldy home or if you're being exposed to heavy metals anyhow.

Have you tried receiving benefits for your condition?

Start doing nootropics and lsd now if you want a chance at life. See if you live in a moldy home or if you're being exposed to heavy metals anyhow.
I wanted to try taking LSD but I'm undecided...I'm afraid something bad will happen

I can't learn anything, not even the simplest things. I can't remember anything. School was hell for me, all the people in my class were smarter than me, they immediately understood the concepts and instead I had to bang my head all day with my father who shouted and insulted me because I couldn't understand. For this and other reasons I was bullied and I finished school by pure miracle, they gave me a diploma from a private school. I couldn't go to university because of these problems. Years later, I signed up for a two-year course to enter the working world. During the theory lessons I sucked, all my classmates thought I was retarded, no one wanted to work on projects with me, in fact some of them told me that if I could do it everyone could do it. I was and always have been the last wheel of the wagon. Towards the end of the course, they made me do a 6 month internship and I couldn't do anything. The office manager told me that I was useless and my colleagues constantly scolded me because I always asked for help since I didn't understand the concepts and I always forgot what they explained to me and the various tasks to be carried out which I couldn't carry out quickly because I was very slow and I got tired after a short time. At the end of the internship they refused to give me the contract and therefore sent me home. I've never even received a paycheck in my life, I'm too stupid to be able to do a job. Now I'm doing other interviews with other companies and temporary agencies but they understand that I'm inept and they always reject me. I'm desperate because I need a job and I can't find it, I have no money. I'm amazed at how much my genetics suck, both physically and mentally. I don't deserve to live, I'm human waste. I deserve to be killed and thrown in the trash. I'm sorry to say this but I really am a useless person.
I'm also low IQ. I took a test when i was a teenager but it's not like i needed it to see that i'm slow. I stopped school at 12 + shitty upbringing so there might be environmental reasons too. But then i still managed to learn a language completely on my own or to be more articulate than normies pretty often :feelskek: i know i'm kinda dumb but life continues. You can still do fun things and are not a full fledged retard. Tbh i had the same existential crisis you have when i was younger. But never had to suffer the consequences of it in a competitive context like school so yeah that's brutal.

Yes, I was unable to obtain any disability pension or reserved job placements
Yeah I know that feel all too well. So much for being a first world country with social security nets, turns out that was a fucking lie.