Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Lost my shyness over the years

BlackPilledNeet

BlackPilledNeet

Wizardcel
★★★★★
The older i get the less i give a shit. I was shy as a kid, teen. Now im low inhib af irl.

The years of suffering made me feel like ive got nothing to lose. Im just being me all day. Idc about people and their fuckin opinions.

Last edited:
Same, my shyness killed my personality in school, i could've ascended if i wasn't a fucking shy retard :feelsUgh:

The blackpill cured my shyness (and replaced it with apathy). My parents would have done me a huge favour if they had blackpilled me before I had even reached puberty.

Only normtards care about whores' opinions

I cant do that, ill be high-inhib till 50 at this rate.... dunno what's wrong with me

Same, my shyness killed my personality in school, i could've ascended if i wasn't a fucking shy retard :feelsUgh:
It's your parent's fault because they never properly socialized you as a child. This goes for all quiet kids

It's your parent's fault because they never properly socialized you as a child. This goes for all quiet kids
True. I don't blame them, they had a tough time when i was a child.
Thankfully i broke out of my shyness shell