Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Lots of prettyboy zoomers with prime stacy foids

• Thread starter Deleted member 41316
  • Start date
Deleted member 41316

Deleted member 41316

Self-banned
-
I cant believe even in my shithole spic city the zoomers are mogging me to hell. I try to walk in peace like a harmless subhuman but these cunts and chads are so loud and they rub their genetic superiority in my fucking face :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

I saw this fucking tallfag i wanted to fucking dismember the fucking faggot (in video game) he knows he mogs everyone and is proud of it. Fucking brown tallfag gets pussy while i rot because i'm 5'7. All the prime pussy i cant get is driving me crazy fuck this universe :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

163 cm - 5'4
Damn how you manage to stay sane with that height? It's already brutal at 5'7, i don't want to even imagine how it must feel to be 5'4. :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

I'm glad Most zoomers in my region are subhumans ngl, there're no legit chad prettyboys, they still mog my deformed ass into oblivion tho

cartelmaxx and have them beheaded

How the hell do male zoomers mog older generations if they've been feminized due to microplastics and their sperm count is much lower?

How the hell do male zoomers mog older generations if they've been feminized due to microplastics and their sperm count is much lower?
Alot of them are chad spawns so it makes sense that their chad genes did not yield to the poisoning like the average sub8s would

Do they all have the broccoli haircut too?

Do they all have the broccoli haircut too?
Yes, the vast majority of them. Only exceptions are the thugmaxxed low trust brown zoomers that act like ghetto rappers. Whenever i see a zoomer on the street i instinctively avoid them as best as i can, as if i was in nature and i was a prey avoiding the alpha males to not get in trouble. :cryfeels: Old people and millennials are not much of a problem, they tend to be more subhuman/normie tier.

Old people and millennials are not much of a problem, they tend to be more subhuman/normie tier.
Funny how times change, I can remember my fellow millennials being absolute shits when I was around 20. Guess most have mellowed out as they've settled down and had kids and everything.

Zoomers prettyboymaxxing will never not be funny and at the same time depressing to me

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back