Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Love at the Olive Garden

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★
You will NEVER propose to your true love at the Olive Garden over breadsticks. Some whores at FDS find the idea of celebrating valentines at the Olive Garden laughable. I say, it's a true sign of either love, patience (for waiting for a table), or Chaddom, if you can take your waifu to Olive Garden, do the most cliche shit imagineable, and GET AWAY WITH IT.

I find that Chads generally at least "try" on Valentines. They don't need to, but once in a while they will throw a bone to their bitches to be festive.

Those bitches on FDS are retarded acting like all guys have to be successful to get laid. Jfl there are literally broke bums that take their dates to McDonalds, but those bitches wanna act like men need to be making six figures and take their date to a fancy restaurant.

I'll never propose to a foid at a fesikh restaurant :feelsrope:

Those bitches on FDS are retarded acting like all guys have to be successful to get laid. Jfl there are literally broke bums that take their dates to McDonalds, but those bitches wanna act like men need to be making six figures and take their date to a fancy restaurant.
Only normies have to do that or else they get next to nothing or nothing at all.

I don't go to buffets. Buffets are petri dishes for spreading disease
in b4 cope

Are the unlimited breadsticks really unlimited? What happens if I tell them to give me 5 pounds of breadsticks for the road?

I went to Olive Garden once, I only liked their salad.

Are the unlimited breadsticks really unlimited? What happens if I tell them to give me 5 pounds of breadsticks for the road?
There's a reason why fat Mexicans love Olive Garden

They do it at McDonald's too

:lul: I just looked it up and it turns out unlimited breadsticks are only unlimited while you’re at the restaurant and there’s a cap when you leave. Pretty sure the fatties can still shove down dozens in the Garden though

Those breadsticks are like 50% carcinogenic oxidized vegetable oil. The rest is cheap processed grain. Worst sort of thing you can possibly eat. You'd be better off swilling down a 2 liter of coke in 5 minutes.

:lul: I just looked it up and it turns out unlimited breadsticks are only unlimited while you’re at the restaurant and there’s a cap when you leave. Pretty sure the fatties can still shove down dozens in the Garden though
I've fucking seen people hoard the breadsticks and stuff them in their large purses

Most of them are post-wall hags who decided the best response to their deteriorating value was to raise their standards even higher.

Most of them are post-wall hags who decided the best response to their deteriorating value was to raise their standards even higher.
They are pretty much the female equivalent of mgtow.
"Teehee, it's not that I cant get a Chad boyfriend, I just have high standards and expect my potential boyfriend to shower me in presents"
Chad doesnt want to touch those fat slobs so now they take it out on normies

They are pretty much the female equivalent of mgtow.
"Teehee, it's not that I cant get a Chad boyfriend, I just have high standards and expect my potential boyfriend to shower me in presents"
Chad doesnt want to touch those fat slobs so now they take it out on normies
Exactly lol

You will NEVER propose to your true love at the Olive Garden over breadsticks

I really want to get my hands on some of those breadsticks

I wonder what it's like to have a cute girl accept a breadstick from you.

Even if a girl wanted to go on a date with me I wouldn't even know what to talk to her about tbh

It's awkward to think about this stuff. I have no friends to gossip about. Do we talk politics? Video games?

The breadstickpill is ruining me, I would just hope we ate them nonstop so we did not have to think about what to say.

Maybe we could play sword with the breadsticks.

You will NEVER propose to your true love at the Olive Garden over breadsticks. Some whores at FDS find the idea of celebrating valentines at the Olive Garden laughable. I say, it's a true sign of either love, patience (for waiting for a table), or Chaddom, if you can take your waifu to Olive Garden, do the most cliche shit imagineable, and GET AWAY WITH IT.

I find that Chads generally at least "try" on Valentines. They don't need to, but once in a while they will throw a bone to their bitches to be festive.
what is the american fixation on this restaurant based on? is it the only chain in america that doesn't sell corn syrup and grease?

what is the american fixation on this restaurant based on? is it the only chain in america that doesn't sell corn syrup and grease?
its known to be an extremely middle class normie restaurant that mexicans love. Food is definitely greasy

If I had a girlfriend, I probably would not take her to a restaruant often or at all.

Public proposals are cringe and attention seeking. No one gives a fuck about your relationship normies. You don’t need to make a scene, your relationship isn’t special. You’ll probably be divorced in 5 years. It’s like when foids give birth and spam everyone with baby pictures. Your baby isn’t more special than any other baby, stop it. I don’t need to see hundreds of pictures or need to hear about every little new thing your baby did.

What is this :bluepill: shit made by a mod?
:feelskek:

Olive Garden is really good. Brutal that we’ll never be able to bring people.

I sure do love me some olives!