Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Love from a toilet?

U

Urasonofabitch

Greycel
has one of you ever been loved by a woman? if so, describe how it was? I've never been desired by a woman. I'm ugly, fat and have a very small penis

No, otherwise I wouldn't be here

has one of you ever been loved by a woman? if so, describe how it was? I've never been desired by a woman. I'm ugly, fat and have a very small penis
no, not even by my own mother, or sister.

Never had any romantic relationship with any female.:cryfeels:

IT infiltrator. Mods ban asap pls thx.

What is love?

Wrong forum asshole

Foids cannot love truly a MAN like a MAN can love foid. Foid love to a man even if he is a CHAD is a materialistic and pragmatic one, she just love this what the CHAD provides e.g. good genes, FOID doesn't love a CHAD for this what he is but just only his genes, if he loses his genes then the FOID love disappears. That works just the same way like with the betabuxxers FOID love his money and his house etc. when he lost the money or house then the FOID love is gone too.

Ask this in discord

Your sisters whole tastes bad