Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Love Island is ragefuel

LostSoulUK

LostSoulUK

Officer
★★
This show is an incels worst nightmare, this is what our current generation idolises. These perfect vacuous specimens are perceived as role models and influencers. Social media doesn't stfu about Love Island, it's literally Tinder on a remote Island. This show has contributed to unrealistic standards of beauty. Anything less than perfect is now frowned upon thanks to this show which glorifies highly attractive people :whatfeels:.

View: https://youtu.be/-FWmKH6loBI?si=QS9t0IuqwfigpUlc

View: https://youtu.be/njNYJgCe3cs?si=tyJVD6GClRJuTMbE

Last edited:
Hope they get bitten by a wild dog and get rabies and they cannibalise each other

Mass eugenics is coming, the world will be made up exclusively of the genetic ellites with their subhuman slaves

Where's Isis (the egyptian god) when we need it the most?

Also note how there's only whites and niggers on those shows and no deathnic males.

Destroy all their filming equipment

Yet another show of many that push incredibly attractive people to as many eyeballs as humanly possible.

These shows are made so average people can ogle at beautiful people and either admire them as an ideal or seethe at their mere existence. For those reasons they keep making em, because they capitalize on hate watchers and actual fans.

Stop contributing to the success of these shows by posting clips. Its designed for you to do that.

I’ll never understand why incels watch reality/dating shows. Many of the contestants are dumb and shallow. It’s literally just a mirror counterfactual of exactly what your life would be if you had a different face

Also note how there's only whites and niggers on those shows and no deathnic males.
There was a deathnic manlet on there and no foids chose hin

This show is essentially what Tinder is. The format sells because of the constant drama which makes it addictive. But these people are from another planet from you and I.

They're also multi millionaire supermodels. They make millions from endorsements deals, club appearances which they charge thousands and their thousands of Instagram followers.

The 1st video is a couple who were together for 3 years prior to signing for this all stars series, neither 1 was aware of the others presence in this series, hence the awkward hostility.

The 2nd video is a girl who has just arrived called Arabella Chi, she's a 5'10 supermodel who has was recently seen on a private yacht with Leonardo DiCaprio. She recently dated a multi millionaire footballer called Ruben Dias who plays for Manchester City. This is her on the boat with DiCaprio.

I’ll never understand why incels watch reality/dating shows. Many of the contestants are dumb and shallow. It’s literally just a mirror counterfactual of exactly what your life would be if you had a different face
I only watch it because its very addictive, although its honestly suicide fuel and I despise the people on it. I'm more of a Big Brother fan because at least that represents a wider demographic, I've seen many incels and social outcasts on Big Brother which makes it a lot more relatable than Love Island.

Last edited:
I only watch it because its very addictive, although its honestly suicide fuel and I despise the people on it. I'm more of a Big Brother fan because at least that represents a wider demographic, I've seen many incels and social outcasts on Big Brother which makes it a lot more relatable than Love Island.
I imagine it is addictive it’s the most popular show in the UK, and still leagues removed from normies. I saw the 2016 and 2017 series when I was trying to be a normie in the office

Mass eugenics is coming, the world will be made up exclusively of the genetic ellites with their subhuman slaves
Correction: cybernetic slaves that can't disobey no matter what because their brain, heart and genome is in hand of the corporations. Anyone that took the vax or pcr test have nano tech inside their bodies they even generate bluetooth signal to receive, report and send commands i saw it with my own eyes when i connected to one of those cyborgs it even shows the battery. It's possible to detox that garbage but most normies have unhealthy diets, don't fast don't use any nootropics and just accepted their fate of being a slave to the new jew world order.

WEF schwab noah harari
YNfTF wO4Q8

Dnr and Dnw, it’ll be nice if a MOAB dropped on love island.

This show has contributed to unrealistic standards of beauty
Where exactly do you see beauty in the linked clips? The foids are 4-5/10 with tons of make-up on their faces.

There's no other show on earth that's as rage inducing as Love Island, just look at the way the blonde girl in this clip argues with the guy. Her voice is worse than nails on a chalk board, the level of entitlement is sickening. I'm just highlighting this as a reflection of the fucked up society we live in because this shit needs calling out. People legit worship these people, see them as role models :lasereyes: .

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=doC23XZ5FU8

Where exactly do you see beauty in the linked clips? The foids are 4-5/10 with tons of make-up on their faces.
I agree but they're perceived as beautiful with their physique and glamorous appeal.

Why are you watching this garbage? Its over for us don’t even bother watching dating shows it will only make you feel like shit. Its also faggot behavior.

Go play vidya or read a book instead

Why are you watching this garbage? Its over for us don’t even bother watching dating shows it will only make you feel like shit. Its also faggot behavior.

Go play vidya or read a book instead
The format is addictive as there's constant drama but a lot of it is contrived for dramatic effect. I'm more of a Big Brother fan which is more representative of the outcasts of society. I play video games as well on PS5. I watch a lot of crime documentaries.

The women on this show and their entitled attitude makes me despair for humanity, why do beautiful women come across this way. And we're expected to feel sorry for them if something doesn't work out for them when they literally have thousands of other options at their disposal?.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qPOyHzrY5fg

Then there is "temptation island" which is about cheating and "child with a stranger". Imagine that Sweden has it's own version of that degenerate show too and at the same time inkwells get punished if they try to buy sex and physical intimacy there. They say we don't need intimate relationships but at the same time the mainstream media forces sex daily, promotes pump and dump culture and victimizes foids who break up from husband and ruins their kids childhood for the cock carousel and empowerment. They won't leave even children alone, they must rub their sex in it's all forms to everyone's face. No one needs the media to tell how to fuck.

Imageboards and the social media are very toxic now because sex is everything to normies now. Chads brag, normies compete and tease incels, incels get a shitload of hate for complaining and not accepting being a tax money slave for them.

Foids look liketrannies

The girl from the last clip I posted crying her eyes out caus 'chad' didn't pick her in the recoupling, give me a fuckin break. A supermodel crying fake tears because she wasn't picked when she has thousands of offers at her disposal. This show is a fuckin joke and a disgrace to humanity, people worship these superficial fake people as role models and influencers.

This show needs calling out because millions worldwide idolise this shit, they idolise these self obsessed narcissists.

Last edited:
I want to go on that island with a flamethrower

This show is an incels worst nightmare, this is what our current generation idolises. These perfect vacuous specimens are perceived as role models and influencers. Social media doesn't stfu about Love Island, it's literally Tinder on a remote Island. This show has contributed to unrealistic standards of beauty. Anything less than perfect is now frowned upon thanks to this show which glorifies highly attractive people :whatfeels:.

View: https://youtu.be/-FWmKH6loBI?si=QS9t0IuqwfigpUlc

View: https://youtu.be/njNYJgCe3cs?si=tyJVD6GClRJuTMbE

i love the theme song though lmao shits fire

View: https://youtu.be/qdAa_JINqro

The type of people who go on love island are stacey lites and chad lites.
Annoying and tolerated but still popular unlike their chad and stacey masters.

i love the theme song though lmao shits fire

View: https://youtu.be/qdAa_JINqro

ha ye I'm just glad this shits over with tbh but then it's back on for the summer series, it's relentless how much this trash is shown on tv. I'm more of a Big Brother fan, it represents a wide representation of society and it's featured many incel contestants.

If you're a man who enjoys watching this show, you're a faggot.

I watch a lot of reality tv in general and believe me, there's no other show as vile and detestable as love island. The format sells because its addictive but the 'contestants' are the most vacuous self centred people. There's nothin likeable about them whatsoever and they're rewarded with lucrative endorsement deals and 50k for the 'winning couple'. The viewers cheer and validate them like they're fuckin footballers (who themselves are unworthy of adulation).

Soldiers and firefighters are people we should be worshipping not these superficial clowns with perfect bodies who larp around on an island for a few weeks.