Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Low inhib Spanish band openly rap about fucking jailbaits

Bangkok or bust

Bangkok or bust

A life of poorer quality due to skull & bones
-
I've learned about this spanish group recently:

My spanish is not good enough yet but i'm able to understand and translate some of it, they are literally talking about fucking underage girls. Some lines:

"Those minors want us to be their daddies
Their parents want to see us dead
Because we make them twerk on our concerts"

The guys are around 25 years old. These guys seem to have no inhibitions at all. If they posted their faces here in uk the would get told to visit Gandy, but they are famous and have tons of HOT spanish jailbait wanting to fuck them.

"Don't tell me your age because i don't want to know
Tell me if you want to meet if you want to see me
I don't care if shes minor or woman
I want to love you I want to fuck you"

JBGrn16t4gpbw.jpg

Their instagrams are literally filled with high-e cute underage sluts like those. I would gladly trade some of my looks for their naturally low inhibition and fame.
I love the mix of high e and youth. Im definitely going to spain next summer.

Of course those rhyme in spanish only, but you get the idea. Those guys don't give a fuck and are fucking prime girls while NT's are slave cucks of society. They are building up to be a super bitter sexless oldcel until about 35yo that settles for a 35yo landwhale 60lbs overweight that has two young kids from former relaltionship(s). Sad.

He probably takes cold showers

Isn't fucking jb legal in spicland?

This is trap not rap. The most degenerate music genre known to man

Making a big deal about a woman being less than 18 years old is an American thing and also American soyboys who are ignorant about the rest of the world somehow think that their laws apply everywhere. In Europe, the age of consent is either 14 or 15 in most countries.

It literally doesn't change a thing for incels though, it just means that Chads and lowinhib NT normies are going to have more enjoyment while it actually gets harder for keeping your daughter's virginity before marriage if you have one. This is because in Europe, marriagable age is 18 almost everywhere so while you can have sex with a 15 year old, you're not allowed to marry her. It's literally forcing fornication and sex before marriage.

I’ve grown to hate these music videos so much, it’s ALL FUCKING REPETITIVE JESUS FUCK. Same rhythm every single time, it’s a mirror of shitty South American music. Yeah and i’m not surprised either you guys would be shocked to find out how sexualized Spaniard music etc is due to South American influence. I want to fucking die when i see this :feelsrope:

Shitty ass music that needs to die

Nobody with IQ higher than 80 listens to that shit

I see the point of this thread despite the song

Music written by men who would shed tears if they were forced to live one year of our lives. I just want shit to collapse already.

Good look OP I live in spain and zero jb. MAybe if you're white and tall...

The age of consent in Spain is 16, under a new law which came into effect on 1 July 2015
Probably a fucking fat, red-haired feminist cunt from the USA or Canada is trying very hard to change the federal AOC in Mexico from 12 to 18. Even the Alt-Right cunts like Ann Coulter are spreading disinformation and supports a high AoC in Mexico. Cunts in burgerland should eat a nuclear missile from Vladimir Putin!

China AoC is 14: Where are the fucking feminists now?! Afraid of being bombed into ashes by the Oriental empire?!

Change the tag to [Based] @Bangkok or bust
@Bangkok or bust