Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Low inhib trait

did u use to shit in school bathrooms?

• Total voters
Vendetta

Vendetta

Femcel Slayer
-
U use to shit in the school bathrooms

Never. It sounds funny but its real, it requires certain lvl of low inhibness to shit in public place with other people nearby.

I never even use public toilets. They're all nasty. And using a urinal is also weird pseudo-exhibitionism.

Never. It sounds funny but its real, it requires certain lvl of low inhibness to shit in public place with other people nearby.
Id never use public bathroom unless im about to shit myself

I never even use public toilets. They're all nasty. And using a urinal is also weird pseudo-exhibitionism.
Its dehumanizing in a way.
Id never use public bathroom unless im about to shit myself
Everything is better than shitting yourself. They are also dirty and never have a toilet paper, often flushing doesnt work. I used the cabin for pissing.

Sometimes, I couldn't hold it in

I shit anywhere I want.

Yes, when I asked to leave during classes.

The only exception was once when I saw a foid I hated waiting in line to smoke there and wanted to make her wait and then suffocate with shit air

Yes, when I asked to leave during classes.

The only exception was once when I saw a foid I hated waiting in line to smoke there and wanted to make her wait and then suffocate with shit air
is there not different bathroom for each gender

is there not different bathroom for each gender
Main ones were but more hidden ones (probably supposed to be for guests and workers but not anymore) were neutral

ultra low inhib trait: masturbaiting in the school bathroom

the only part of school I’d go back for is to take a shit

I went to take a shit during break and it was hell. Some assholes entered to the bathroom and started screaming wtf

I avoid public toilets. Prefer to shit in the safety and comfort of my own bathroom. But if I really need to I have no problem using one