Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Low IQ Indian government making sure high IQ indian incel students come to the US

J

Justice

Officer
★★★★★
The Indian government has made it so the students of lower castes can get into "good" Indian universities even if their marks are low. They have reservations for these students at Indian universities.

So a low caste Indian that gets 47% on exams will get a place at a "good" Indian university whereas a normal caste Indian who gets 90% on exams will be rejected because of the reservation system.

They then have no choice but to go abroad to the europe or the US for studies.

The low IQ Indian governement are exporting Indias high IQ talent to the US or europe. They are also exporting inceldom. If the high IQ indian was allowed to stay and study in India then he could get an arranged marriage and no braindrain would be going on.

they still live in the 80s

Colleges are a joke , it is nothing but a hunting point for chads and thugs to fuck girls.

We will gladly take the high IQ curries by the boatload.

Phd in bobs and bitch lasagna

it's over for curry india, gdp per capita 2,000 giga over, india is literally poorer than african countries.

The Indian government has made it so the students of lower castes can get into "good" Indian universities even if their marks are low. They have reservations for these students at Indian universities.

So a low caste Indian that gets 47% on exams will get a place at a "good" Indian university whereas a normal caste Indian who gets 90% on exams will be rejected because of the reservation system.

They then have no choice but to go abroad to the europe or the US for studies.

The low IQ Indian governement are exporting Indias high IQ talent to the US or europe. They are also exporting inceldom. If the high IQ indian was allowed to stay and study in India then he could get an arranged marriage and no braindrain would be going on.
BJP does worse than nothing to fix the situation, and nobody can get rid of the system because of the riots it would cause. Civil war in India is literally inevitable. The war will only make us even poorer. Pedophiles will stop going to the Phillipenes and go to India instead because it will be cheaper. India needs a dictator so badly

I'll be posting my "Nootropic Theory" soon...

I would've used the original, but YA is now gone and I have problems that prevent me from going into the detail that I once could...Unfortunate.

There will always be ethnics who will want to leave to the West if the West will take them. Many ethnics want to live among white people as much as possible

Why would they do that? They are literally risking their brightest and most successful people to move out of India.

JFL High caste people leaving shitdia it'll be left with only ugly dravidian low caste subhuamns:feelshaha:

average/low iq + sub5/lowtier normie looks: far from OVER... brutal.