Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Low IQ trucel trait: You use guides for even the simplest puzzle in video games

RealSchizo

RealSchizo

5'5 genetic garbage, autistic, abused dog,gamercel
★★★★★
Whenever I play a single player game and the game contains some kind of puzzle I always resort to watching playthroughs because I am too low iq to solve the puzzle on my own. I've never been good at being rational, creative or logical and I tend to overthink everything which ends up backfiring on me and makes me do retarded shit. It's over for you if you watch playthroughs tbh I've always been jealous of people who are good at puzzles I just can't bring myself to solve any medium difficulty puzzle. I always get stuck for 20 to 30 minutes then I look at youtube to see how to solve it. Why am I so low iq bros ? I think the low iq pill may be the most brutal pill out there because even if you are trucel looking man if you have high IQ you can cope with being smarter than 90% of the population. I am just as stupid as normies if not even more retarded. I got the worst type of autism and I am jealous of smart autists.

Yea I hate wasting time with puzzles

Yea I hate wasting time with puzzles
Dude I am actually retarded it's not just with games It is also in real life where I'd be explained how to do something over 30 times and I still can't do it.

i'm retarded with a learning disability :feelsbadman:
same dude It's so fucking brutal I am so worthless I cannot learn anything either. Still do not know how to tie a knot nor my shoes btw. It is brutal out there I am sub80 IQ.

So true I could have beaten a billion games when I actually enjoyed them as a kid if I wasn't so dumb. Even now I play single player games and walk around the same area wondering where the fuck I'm going.

That’s part of the game though.
Honestly games with incredibly hard puzzles were targeted for autists who are over 100+ iq. As a low iqcel I can only play games like GTA, League of Legends and anything straight forward. I avoid puzzles and games with no HUD like the plague I am just too retarded to play games where you have to explore without a map.

So true I could have beaten a billion games when I actually enjoyed them as a kid if I wasn't so dumb. Even now I play single player games and walk around the same area wondering where the fuck I'm going.
Couldnt finish resident evil village because too many puzzles and a big ass map ended up wandering around for hours. I love games which are hard but also show you where you are supposed to go.

The church puzzle in RE4, anything that involves 3d shapes, anything that requires more tne 10 seconds of thought is an instant guide lookup

The church puzzle in RE4, anything that involves 3d shapes, anything that requires more tne 10 seconds of thought is an instant guide lookup
Then there is this high iq autistcel who solves it in 30 seconds.

I literally can't do more than elementary school math, maybe 5th-grade math at it's best. Not even exaggerating. When i was in HS, I did sat tutoring and got everything wrong for math, and I got a low sat score because of my inability to do math.
I am also shit at math I am bad at thinking i was only good in English and History. Everything else was a big no no for me including shit like coding. Math have always been a nightmare for me.

Couldnt finish resident evil village because too many puzzles and a big ass map ended up wandering around for hours. I love games which are hard but also show you where you are supposed to go.
I recommend the dead space series you are on a big ass ship with some rewards to exploration but you can always pull out the marker that highlights where the main objective is

Yep, true for me. I hate puzzles in video games. I can never figure them out and they make me feel like a retard.
I literally can't do more than elementary school math, maybe 5th-grade math at it's best. Not even exaggerating. When i was in HS, I did sat tutoring and got everything wrong for math, and I got a low sat score because of my inability to do math.
Same. I was HORRIBLE at math. Could never get into it. Math always destroyed my overall grade and I hated it.

Last edited:
Do you have an example of a video game in which you experienced difficulty? I don't think there is a strong correlation between high IQ and puzzle solving in video games because they primarily measure your ability to reuse mechanisms and information that you have acquired during previous levels, the logic is often the same but exploited from different angles.

To have a game that really assesses your intelligence you would have to set up levels that encourage you to use your ability to adapt, your creativity and to think outside of the box.

A player with high intellectual potential will have a considerable advantage and will be able to progress through the levels without needing to look at the solution, but this is valid for any other genre of game that requires a minimum of thinking.

Tbh I solve my puzzles myself. It's not fun if you cheat.

Lol I can relate to this so much. I am also really bad at following simple instructions, like I always manage to fuck up even the most basic and straightforward steps like how to cook an egg or tie a tie