Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based LOW TIER GOD's EPIC RANT ON WHY HE DOESN'T WANT A DAUGHTER

InvisibleWizard

InvisibleWizard

Hit the GYM!
-

One of the most based speeches I have ever heard.

Edit for TLDW and attentionspancels. Start at around 1:10 , and it ends around the twenty minute mark.

Last edited:
One hour? No fucking way I'm watching

This is low. tier. GAWWWWD

LMFAO THE WHORE DEFENDERS IN THE COMMENTS

what do you think about his rant on black culture ?
I agree with his view on the black community. Some points are harsh but its needed. He's the only one saying the truth about it.

At some points he can be an uncle tom and complete cuck, but for the most part what he says about the black community has truth to it.

I only hate him because he legitimately is a piece of shit. Watch him enough at tournaments or watch him playing online, and you get to see how much of an ass he is.

I agree with his view on the black community. Some points are harsh but its needed. He's the only one saying the truth about it.

At some points he can be an uncle tom and complete cuck, but for the most part what he says about the black community has truth to it.

I only hate him because he legitimately is a piece of shit. Watch him enough at tournaments or watch him playing online, and you get to see how much of an ass he is.

Tommy Sotomayor keeps it real with the Black community.

I met LTG at EVO that's bullshit.

Still is a dickhead though.

lold so many times. everything he said was spot on. no real man wants fucking daughters

Having a daughter is the final and ultimate cuck