Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Low Value Men

What about low value women(which is most women)? Why do ugly, fat, and short women get to breed and create more low value men? How is that fair?

What about low value women(which is most women)? Why do ugly, fat, and short women get to breed and create more low value men? How is that fair?
Because we live in a patriarchy, you are NOT ENTITLED TO WOMEN incel :soy:

women trying to be edgy when they talk about sexual dynamics like this is so cringe. first of all there is literally nothing for you to be jaded about you dumb hoe. you aren't unique or quirky for saying you hate ugly men, in fact it's the exact opposite

not a click. look at that bitches fivehead

1. Not being white
2. Being short
3. Having a subpar face
4. Having a small dick
5. Being physically disabled
6. Having a bad frame
7. Balding or bald

1. Not showing enough
2. Not going to the gym
3. Not going to therapy.
4. Not having hobbies.
5. Not reading feminist literature and movies
6. Not having a purpose
7. Not having an iphone :soy:

i didnt watch and i never will

that being said im sure she gave 15 different euphemisms for unattractive

No such thing
Absolutely such thing. What a cucked thing to say. Value in terms of genetics, women are the whole reason ugly/short genetics are spread.

Herself including, she's norwooding like mad

Basically she says :

1. Men have to accept whatever foid wants
2. Men have to always praise foid, no matter what
3. Men have to stay in foid shadow
4. Men must have Chad friends so that foid can monkey branch at any time
5. Men must have no opinions and not stand by them
6. Men must spend their money on foid and not save for their own projects
7. Men must not be sub-8

She wasted 86% of her video on BS before getting to the point, how typical

Absolutely such thing. What a cucked thing to say. Value in terms of genetics, women are the whole reason ugly/short genetics are spread.
Maybe their smv is objectively low but due to hypergamy no foid is really low value. That is to say negative traits barely affect them. Doesnt matter if they weigh 400 pounds, are unemployed, smell like ass, no teeth, and so forth

Maybe their smv is objectively low but due to hypergamy no foid is really low value. That is to say negative traits barely affect them. Doesnt matter if they weigh 400 pounds, are unemployed, smell like ass, no teeth, and so forth
We're talking about genetic, and useful value here. Not smv. Women are absolutely low value and should be called out on it and shamed

We're talking about genetic, and useful value here. Not smv. Women are absolutely low value and should be called out on it and shamed
I see. I misunderstood

but you inherit looks most of the time from the mother

Meanwhile women possess no value at all. Tfu on dirty toilets thinking they are above men in any way but SMV.

“Or has bad genetics”
Lol so she admits it.

Ok, so she has prey eyes, negative canthal tilt (yeah, hiding your shitty eyes with mascara didn't work), flat brow ridge with thin eyebrows, fivehead, a flat and long midface, long philtrum, thin upper lip, no facial definition (yup, contouring her face with fakeup didn't work either), small jaw and chin, no curves (signaling shitty bone structure), no muscle tone, big nasolabial folds, rubbery skin (yup, you can use as much fakeup as you want, it won't hide it), and upturned nose. Personality-wise she shows a dominant-controlling behavior, selfishness and high self-entitlement and dark triad traits, those are enormous red flags that you definetely don't want to notice in someone that is going to have a long term relationship with you (oh, and she shows all of that in a 14 minute video, imagine dealing with her IRL), and yet she is requiring top-shelf men.

This is so fucking absurd that i have literally nothing to say about this, take your own conclusions.

Ok, so she has prey eyes, negative canthal tilt (yeah, hiding your shitty eyes with mascara didn't work), flat brow ridge with thin eyebrows, fivehead, a flat and long midface, long philtrum, thin upper lip, no facial definition (yup, contouring her face with fakeup didn't work either), small jaw and chin, no curves (signaling shitty bone structure), no muscle tone, big nasolabial folds, rubbery skin (yup, you can use as much fakeup as you want, it won't hide it), and upturned nose. Personality-wise she shows a dominant-controlling behavior, selfishness and high self-entitlement and dark triad traits, those are enormous red flags that you definetely don't want to notice in someone that is going to have a long term relationship with you (oh, and she shows all of that in a 14 minute video, imagine dealing with her IRL), and yet she is requiring top-shelf men.

This is so fucking absurd that i have literally nothing to say about this, take your own conclusions.
Nice analysis. It's funny that the ugly and not so special looking ones are some of the most entitled cunts on this planet. They have some sort of inferiority complex they project on us.

Her eyes are legit deformed. One hangs way lower than the other. Her male equivalents are hideous truecels that are trying to fake having autism to live off of welfare.

Her eyes are legit deformed. One hangs way lower than the other. Her male equivalents are hideous truecels that are trying to fake having autism to live off of welfare.
Yeah, right? I fucking mog her in almost every aspect looks-wise and personality-wise, my standards are immensely low compared to hers, i don't feel self entitled and i actively work towards being a better person and being useful to my peers, and yet here i am. If she was a guy, she'd be an autistic truecel fo sho.

What a load of bullshit. Low value men are the ones who keep society working. Who do you think work in construction and maintenance of buildings, powerplants, sewers, roads, etc?

Not 6ft
No 6 pac
Not earning 6 figures

What a load of bullshit. Low value men are the ones who keep society working. Who do you think work in construction and maintenance of buildings, powerplants, sewers, roads, etc?

bitch is giga low value herself despite her hole

this
without fakeup she's blackops2cel's looksmatch and she's talking about low value men :feelskek:

women trying to be edgy when they talk about sexual dynamics like this is so cringe. first of all there is literally nothing for you to be jaded about you dumb hoe. you aren't unique or quirky for saying you hate ugly men, in fact it's the exact opposite

bitch is giga low value herself

I don't know who's worse looking in that thumbnail, the incel on the right or the roastie.

1:22 "men evaluate women harshly too". imagine trying to justify your ridiculous hypergamous standards by saying "men do it too! teehee." men are much more accepting than women. okcupid statistics show that women rate 80% of men as below average, while men rated women as a standard bell-curve..so don't pretend that this is somehow equal. that statement is simply untrue. it is 'low-value men' who keep society running, and yet so many of them are struggling with loneliness because of women's high standards, while they would be completely happy with their equal.

7:56 "he hangs with friends who are at the same level or below him"..."look for whether he's open to befriend high value, high status men". maybe he has these friends because he enjoys their company? maybe they share common hobbies? believe it or not, men do not choose friends based on superficial traits like money and status. this is a uniquely female trait that they impose on men, so please do not project that on to us.

9:52 "some men feel they don't have value to women besides lavishing them with gifts and money". yeah, I wonder why...

12:00..."trading sex for his resources. nothing wrong with that." imagine thinking there's nothing wrong with tricking men into being used for their money. if you're going to do that, at least become a prostitute. at least it would be honest, instead of creating a fake connection.

Last edited:
Guys in the looks category 1-7 are essentially just broken vessels.

She's post-wall and is pissed off that her numerous options do not include Chad

She looks like Smegel.

Her looksmatch is doing 30 years in a siberian labor camp to repay war expenses his country owe russia.

pussy

Lol2
Golum
Female golum irl

Another classic case of, "I deserve a good man."

Laughing

Last edited: