Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Lowballers on Craigslist and OfferUp

• Thread starter Deleted member 4159
  • Start date
Deleted member 4159

Deleted member 4159

An outcast among outcasts
-
These vultures make my blood boil. They message 100+ people a day and hope a few of them are desperate and spineless. They don't even want the items, they just resell them for a reasonable price, which is hypocritical AF. Feel free to share your experiences on Craigslist, OfferUp, etc

how about another lowball murray?

If you don't need money, I would rather keep it.
If you need money, I would rather find something else that selling your stuff.

These vultures make my blood boil. They message 100+ people a day and hope a few of them are desperate and spineless. They don't even want the items, they just resell them for a reasonable price, which is hypocritical AF. Feel free to share your experiences on Craigslist, OfferUp, etc
I tend to use offer up more. Now. If your gut tells you someone will be a pain in the ass just ignore them. There are plenty of good people on there. If the transaction goes well I always give 5 stars and ask them to do the same for me.

how about another lowball murray?
LOL!
tenor.gif

I tend to use offer up more. Now. If your gut tells you someone will be a pain in the ass just ignore them. There are plenty of good people on there. If the transaction goes well I always give 5 stars and ask them to do the same for me.
:feelsokman: