Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill LowBarForMenPill: Giga based Nigga tells it exactly how it is...

• Thread starter Deleted member 10124
  • Start date
oh shit he is gonna piss off some sheboons :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Pretty much just tradcuck tier shit.

Pretty much just tradcuck tier shit.
This.

Also the only reason normies aren't objecting completely to what he said is that he is a person that looks like he'd give real talk.
If a South Asian male did this rant and posing with the phone when doing that no less he'd be ridiculed.

One of the foids in that Twitter shit said “he’s right western culture has become incredibly toxic for men.” No, women have become incredibly toxic, western culture isn’t to blame for you sleeping around till your late 30s thats women culture. You can’t push the blame on everyone else but yourself. Women these days are awful, and I’m tired of everyone avoiding this truth

This.

Also the only reason normies aren't objecting completely to what he said is that he is a person that looks like he'd give real talk.
If a South Asian male did this rant and posing with the phone when doing that no less he'd be ridiculed.
yeah i always find it funny when a normal looking black guy posts something foids don't like and they just have to bow down and say "yes king i understand king thank you king" because otherwise they're wacist

He forgot how you need to be 8 or higher to have a chance to be in a true relationship without getting cucked

blackcels are nearly always based af

yeah i always find it funny when a normal looking black guy posts something foids don't like and they just have to bow down and say "yes king i understand king thank you king" because otherwise they're wacist
It's part racial fetish and part virtue signaling. White normies are pathetic that way tbh

that nigger has no problems getting women, I won't hear that talk from him.

Sub tyrone never began for him. A true tyrone doesnt even understand the context of "protecting" and "providing". The girl is talking about chads/tyrones being able to do whatever but the sub tyrone thinks shes talking about him. He needs to do everything to make up for the fact that he doesnt look like broderick hunter

Blacks are the only ones who can say socially acceptable based shit. If an Asian or White boy said this he would be ridiculed.
Which is another reason to hate normies tbh
Still a white or asian boy that said this and was sufficiently good looking could potentially say it without getting much flak.