Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy LOWER YOUR Standards!

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
Meanwhile the same foid to the ugliest woman to ever exist: "NEVER LOWER YOUR STANDARDS!" :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Last edited:
if I lower my standards I want my girl to be a surrogate for a stacy egg donor and my sperm embryo. And for her own genetic propagation she can have her egg and chad sperm from the sperm bank. Two kids with good recombination or I will not settle :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree:

if I lower my standards I want my girl to be a surrogate for a stacy egg donor and my sperm embryo. And for her own genetic propagation she can have her egg and chad sperm from the sperm bank. Two kids with good recombination or I will not settle :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree:
Cuck

lower back time

why would I give my kid bad genetic cards in his life? only to hate me? I don't want him to suffer like me
Just don't get in a relationship. In the perfect hypothetical situation pump and dump a foid. It's simple.

Just don't get in a relationship. In the perfect hypothetical situation pump and dump a foid. It's simple.
:cryfeels: i'm not hot enough to pump and dump plus a part of me would not want to give up on my kid like my dad did; barely there when I was young. I might just raise a kid with a stacy egg all by myself with no relationship then.

I wonder what the mental illness and crime stats are for kids from single father households

Meanwhile the same foid to the ugliest woman to ever exist: "NEVER LOWER YOUR STANDARDS!" :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
Women can have whatever standards they want. Isn’t that convenient.

:cryfeels: i'm not hot enough to pump and dump plus a part of me would not want to give up on my kid like my dad did; barely there when I was young. I might just raise a kid with a stacy egg all by myself with no relationship then.

I wonder what the mental illness and crime stats are for kids from single father households
lol people will probably call the cops on me when I walk around with my kid they'll think I kidnapped. I have never seen subhuman single fathers I will be the first and pave the way and endure the shame

Mega CUCK!

We ll ugly take what they can get also. Chad might pump and dump but will never ever stay . Ugly chicks got to pay a relationship tax. Even fat slobs need to be payed to settle down with an ugly chick.

How about they lower their head and give me a bj

Is OP Reclusemaxxer?