Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Retarded sexhaving foid decides to euthanize herself due imaginary depression

starystulejarz

starystulejarz

30+ years old khfl slavcel neetcel (13yrs+) virgin
★★★★★

Physically healthy Dutch woman, 28, decides to be euthanized due to crippling depression​

Zoraya ter Beek, who lives in a small village in the Netherlands near the German border, is scheduled to be euthanized in May — despite being in love with her 40-year-old boyfriend and living with two cats.

fucking selfish cunt i would gladly murder your useless ass with a knife for free right now (in Payday 2), fuck you becky you spoiled privileged bitch imagine losing in tutorial mode, no Chad = i need to die :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Imagine not being able to handle life on easy mode :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

She can’t handle not having chad

Tfw you fail on tutorial mode
And still need help for leaving game

Tfw you fail on tutorial mode
And still need help for leaving game
alt+f4 is too hard for foids to press:hax:

Lol what?
Can they?

Even if they can, they have literally no reasons for feeling depressed.

And those foids who calls themselves autistic..., ofc they don't considER autistic males as people, but retarded cattle

Jfl good though she should be brutally killed

Retarded dumb foid manages to lose on tutorial mode :feelsseriously:

Ter Beek said she will be administered the life-ending drug on her couch with her boyfriend by her side.

Let me have sex with her corpse :feelsree:

If I had a loving girlfriend and 2 cats...
I would probably die of happiness!

Foids can't have depression or autism

Tbh, at least their reasons are very prosaic
They can but its accepted by society, Whereas for men? We dont talk about that, Rules for me but not for thee, And it SUCKS!

Can they?

Even if they can, they have literally no reasons for feeling depressed.
whether it is rational or not, doesn’t change the fact many foids are depressed.

And those foids who calls themselves autistic..., ofc they don't considER autistic males as people, but retarded cattle
They can but its accepted by society, Whereas for men? We dont talk about that, Rules for me but not for thee, And it SUCKS!
Agree with this

This is the natural conclusion of the becky, hollowed out by chad and feminism

"More people are deciding to end their lives while suffering from a slew of other mental health problems like depression or anxiety amplified by economic uncertainty, climate change, social media and other issues, the Free Press reported."

So she has no real reason to kill herself other than the pressures of life everyone else has, she wouldve violently roped years ago if she was one of us then, cuck boyfriend too just letting her die like that.

Good riddance!!! :lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes:

I wonder if she will actually go through with it or if it's another foid stunt to get attention. Remember that foid commit many suicide attempts but few actually do it.

i bet she respawned as a sub5 curry :lul:

Imagine not being able to handle life on easy mode :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
She can’t handle not having chad

imagine having everything in life, no pressure, no trouble of any kind and you end it cause you cant get the type of cock you want, and you can get thousands of different cocks per day if you want.

Beyond pathetic creature

She must have been half white, because Zoraya is not a Dutch name. It sounds pajeeta-y.

Couldn't cope with being Dutch :feelshaha:

She probably just needs to have kids, another woman brain broken by feminism

She is a disgrace to all people suffering from melancholia / depression

Slipped right off that slope

Could of been my gf tbh

In a Marxist-Rodgerist society, foids would all be put in a coma and sent to underground breeding facilities where they will be kept permanently pregnant, thus putting their bodies to maximally good use.

But how do we get there?

Well, in a non-hegemonic society where Marxism-Rodgerism is a present force, depressed, bored, and otherwise dissatisfied foids such as Zoraya ter Beek would have an alternative to suicide, euthanasia, alcoholism, drug abuse and the drudgery of everyday toil in pursuit of Chad: they could VOLUNTEER to be put in a comatose state and kept in breeding facility.

From the perspective of the foid organism, this is a superior alternative because it allows the foid to simultaneously:

-- diss her family, fake friends, employer, Chads that won't commit etc.
-- do one last post on social media about how "cool" she is now that she is leaving for good.
-- be free of all psychic suffering
-- eschew all responsibility for her life

It's superb on all counts.

A foid such as Zoraya ter Beek, instead of scoring cookie points by publicly announcing she going for euthanasia due to "depression" would instead score double the cookie points for announcing something like:

"--- well, since I haven't received as much love and validation as I wanted, now I say all of society is evil, so very evil that I prefer to join the Marxist-Rodgerist incels' breeding barn as a breeding queen instead of putting up with one more day as a sub-superstar foid in this shitty world full of Chads that won't commit. Bye."

And that would be it.

Soyciety loses one useless foid, Marxism-Rodgerism wins one useful breeding vessel to produce more Marxist-Rodgerists.

It is a duty for all rich incel faggots here to build the first breeding barn in a deep disused mine and the rest of us poor fags in the Bureau of Memetic Warfare will entice any foids seeking for a way out -- be it euthanasia, drugs, whatever, to join your breeding barn instead.

And this is how we win.
Viva Marx! Long live the supreme gentleman!

SEIZE THE MEANS OF REPRODUCTION, COMRADES !

To the barricades !

More people are deciding to end their lives while suffering from a slew of other mental health problems like depression or anxiety amplified by economic uncertainty, climate change, social media and other issues, the Free Press reported.
JFL :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Tutorial Modus Versagt :feelskek:

@Friezacel @Rotter @Swagpilled @Retardinator @Lebensmüder @Skoga

depression is reason enough, but autism doesn't count as severe enough to get euthanized

When foids have depression they are usually LARPing about it

I wonder if she will actually go through with it or if it's another foid stunt to get attention. Remember that foid commit many suicide attempts but few actually do it.
This, post the article when she is actually dead instead of gassing her head up with this attention grab. Fucking mentioning climate change and yall take her seriously

Jfl dumb bitch