Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Lowinhibmaxxers GTFIH

Kamikaze

Kamikaze

Self-banned
-
What if you just see a woman walking in the street dressed like an absolute whore and ask her "excuse me: how much for a quickie?"
She will naturally be offended, and surprised, to which you react with "Oh gosh... im mighty sorry. It's just that you were dressed like a sex worker, and I assumed that you are one. My apologies for the confusion".

Another gigabased lowinhib take would be: "excuse me? You look wonderful, can you give me the name of the doctor that helped you transition? I'm looking to do it myself" at this moment she reacts all insulted that she is a biological woman, to which you respond "oh gosh that's so silly of me. Apologies, I just looked and had this impression.. excuse me".

Now in both cases you must be as polite as possible, this is crucial so that she finds it not socially acceptable to react accordingly(I find that you can say a lot of shit sprinkled with politeness, it makes people stunned as they rarely have a fitting reaction up their sleeve). This way you are keeping her constrained to the social norm(that women abide more than men), while pissing at two very fundamental auras that women want to pertain around themselves which are:

a) Innocence(don't ask me how it goes together with them dressing like street workers for Chad, women often want cake and eat it too)
b) Femininity(They get super insulted if you remark that they have masculine outward traits, which is again ironic since they are constantly challenging men's masculinity).

Now it's not something I recommend you would do, but I've had this nagging thought about how ugly men can make women taste the same kind of mental abuse that they themselves have been subjecting us to, with perhaps alongside losing some inhibition.

Don't have to say it to them on the street, can do it on social media too

i can't speak to women

Don't have to say it to them on the street, can do it on social media too
Online you are quickly deduced as just another troll(i couldn't care less what women shitpost about me online), they hurt me in person. Its in person when it leaves a profound impression.

I would drown in anxiety if I tried to talk like that to women.

I wish I was a based lowinhibcel
But if I was low inhib I would have probably already had the balls to rope by now

This will land you in jail for sexual harassment lol
I don't think so. Especially if you use the tranny line. Cucked (((police))) won't do anything if you just tell them that you identify as trans. Sodomites can get away with showing their genitals in public during (((pride parades)))

Those "disses" aren't that original and will get you looked at weird or laughed at if you're ugly and/or short.

I asked one 18 yo for sex for pay and she basically didn't respond, turned around and moved away from me.

i like your pfofile picture she spinning with the fucking watermoelon

She'll scream, slap your face, go back home, upload the footage, and make a post on r/AmItheAsshole telling Reddit what had happened.
"NTA!":soy:
and it won't take long before simps show up in front of your door with forks and torches

Gotta make sure she's not filming anything

Just get in prison theory

What if you just see a woman walking in the street dressed like an absolute whore and ask her "excuse me: how much for a quickie?"
She will naturally be offended, and surprised, to which you react with "Oh gosh... im mighty sorry. It's just that you were dressed like a sex worker, and I assumed that you are one. My apologies for the confusion".

Another gigabased lowinhib take would be: "excuse me? You look wonderful, can you give me the name of the doctor that helped you transition? I'm looking to do it myself" at this moment she reacts all insulted that she is a biological woman, to which you respond "oh gosh that's so silly of me. Apologies, I just looked and had this impression.. excuse me".

Now in both cases you must be as polite as possible, this is crucial so that she finds it not socially acceptable to react accordingly(I find that you can say a lot of shit sprinkled with politeness, it makes people stunned as they rarely have a fitting reaction up their sleeve). This way you are keeping her constrained to the social norm(that women abide more than men), while pissing at two very fundamental auras that women want to pertain around themselves which are:

a) Innocence(don't ask me how it goes together with them dressing like street workers for Chad, women often want cake and eat it too)
b) Femininity(They get super insulted if you remark that they have masculine outward traits, which is again ironic since they are constantly challenging men's masculinity).

Now it's not something I recommend you would do, but I've had this nagging thought about how ugly men can make women taste the same kind of mental abuse that they themselves have been subjecting us to, with perhaps alongside losing some inhibition.
Or, or, hear me out for a second, you could go find an actual whore and pay to fuck instead of wasting your time doing things that might land you a sexual harassment charge

Or, or, hear me out for a second, you could go find an actual whore and pay to fuck instead of wasting your time doing things that might land you a sexual harassment charge
The point was to take a sting at them, not actually expect paid services from those skanks. :feelsgah:
I also wrote literally in the post that this is something i dont suggest doing.

The point was to take a sting at them
My point is this whole "taking a sting at them" is a pathetic cope, its some weird passive aggressive shit in which you get nothing out of it

It reminds me of "catfishing", you ruin her evening and then later she fucks some Chads and goes back to her happy life whereas you are stuck in your shitty life

Its a waste of time, its like trying to get "some kind of revenge" but being too much of a coward to go full on murder or rape

Its a waste of time, I have to assume you are still in your teens if you are thinking like this because its childish, it doesn't really benefit your life in the long term, the woman just feels bad for a few minutes and then goes back to a life 10 times better than yours, so in the end its just you that waste your time

I said it was a nagging thought, I didn't say it's something im planning on doing.

Yeah, its passive agressive shit, and I guess putting my thoughts to voice is a way to to vent frustration.

Im very far from being in my teens, but hey:
did you expect any logical reaction from someone who has been ostracized, mocked, and rejected his entire life due to his looks?

good way to get arrested bro :feelsthink:

did you expect any logical reaction from someone who has been ostracized, mocked, and rejected his entire life due to his looks?
Yes, being logical is the only way for any man like that to find any success in life since they can't depend on other people being kind to them or empathizing with them

Yes, being logical is the only way for any man like that to find any success in life since they can't depend on other people being kind to them or empathizing with them
Too bad im a huge stinky pile of insecurities and self loathing.

Too bad im a huge stinky pile of insecurities and self loathing.
These qualities should actually make you more logical since you aren't going to be egotistical and you are going to have a very pessimistic view on life

Pessimism usually translates pretty well into pragmatism

I would say that I have gone well past the point of self loathing, to merely accepting that I am worthless and I don't really have value (especially to women), so I need to acquire resources so that I can circumvent the rules of society itself, rather than try to play a rigged game

What I think of myself as a person has stopped being a concern for me because I have already accepted what I am, there's no point in focusing on it anymore, the only thing worth focusing on now is - "How do I still get what I want in life"

Self loathing and insecurity isn't a bad thing, the bad thing is choosing to focus and obsess over it, ad nauseum, and doing nothing to circumvent those limitations/short comings

This is why I hate LDAR threads, or guys who keep making threads about how bad it is to be an ethnic, or guys who keep making threads about how much they want to kill themselves (but never do), it becomes very annoying, because its like - "Ok, I get it, YOU get it, so why do YOU keep talking about it and doing nothing"

That's the thing about most incels, I've realized after a few years on this forum that MOST INCELS DON'T WANT TO DO ANYTHING BUT COMPLAIN

This is why you'll notice every once in a while users like myself will take breaks from the forum for a month or more. In fact a lot of good users have left and never come back, because its always the same guys spamming the forums with the same kinds of threads. It feels like you are being trolled at a certain point. My ignore list is really large right now lol, I definitely have like 100+ users blocked

All I can tell you is stop wasting your time focusing on things you can't change, and to focus on building wealth and changing the things that you have power over in life (your weight, your health, your fitness level, where you live, etc)

My weight and health are fine. I have the education to occupy a decently paying position(although the work itself is far from easy). Problem is that I have extreme anxiety in situations where i need to interact with people(because of my looks), and the thoughts about my sub humanity are very prevasive. I just cant get them out of my head. This causes a lot of stress and mental exhaustion from just existing.

I don't have the motivation to wageguck, because the money seems pointless to me. What good is money if procuring it requires so much anxiety to fuck up my sympathetic system on a daily basis, and at the end of the day, nothing i can buy brings me joy?