Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Lowinhibmaxxing is the way

• Thread starter SuccessfulShark
  • Start date
SuccessfulShark

SuccessfulShark

Veteran
★★
So I have always had massive social anxiety most of my life, however recently I have been able to change this.
I made this post a while ago:
https://incels.is/threads/my-plan-to-ascend.438604/#post-10351070

And I kinda did everything on the list some stuff not perfectly but I still kind of did, and oh boy am I happy I did it.

I have gone to uni parties and I have groped and grinded on so many whores it's insane, always without their aproval. One night I was absolutely insane (no alcohool btw), just dancing like a maniac not giving a fuck, whenever I would see a girl twerking her ass I would go grind on her and she would flee away or turn places with their friends lol. I got all kinds of reactions from girls: the classic pikachu suprised face, the awkward scared stare, the pushing my hand out of her ass, and obviously the just pretend nothing hapened. I have also aproached girls on the street, just to push myself. I want to get to the point that I can catcall whores on the street without any fear (catcalling is ilegal in my country btw).

Knowing that I can make a diference in people's lifes and on the world is amazing, I want to be fearless and I'm working towards it.

The secret for low inibition is progressive desentitization, you start by asking the time to a stranger and you progress from there. It was extremely hard for me but it is so worth it. It really makes you feel powerful because everyone else is scared while you are just doing your thing.

Drinking makes me low inhib

best is to take hardcore mind numbing medication prescribed from doctors that makes you low inhibit without trying

start smoking , elevates social status and also good for relaxing , dont touch cigarettes only cigarillos or cigars since its pure tobacco , cigarettes is full of acetone and bs ingredients

stare at your worst selfies pictures and laugh at it and immediately walk outdoors to let traumatize normies with your face

Drinking makes me low inhib
I don't want to be dependent on drugs, I want to be a fearless god, and now I know I can

So I have always had massive social anxiety most of my life, however recently I have been able to change this.
I made this post a while ago:
https://incels.is/threads/my-plan-to-ascend.438604/#post-10351070

And I kinda did everything on the list some stuff not perfectly but I still kind of did, and oh boy am I happy I did it.

I have gone to uni parties and I have groped and grinded on so many whores it's insane, always without their aproval. One night I was absolutely insane (no alcohool btw), just dancing like a maniac not giving a fuck, whenever I would see a girl twerking her ass I would go grind on her and she would flee away or turn places with their friends lol. I got all kinds of reactions from girls: the classic pikachu suprised face, the awkward scared stare, the pushing my hand out of her ass, and obviously the just pretend nothing hapened. I have also aproached girls on the street, just to push myself. I want to get to the point that I can catcall whores on the street without any fear (catcalling is ilegal in my country btw).

Knowing that I can make a diference in people's lifes and on the world is amazing, I want to be fearless and I'm working towards it.

The secret for low inibition is progressive desentitization, you start by asking the time to a stranger and you progress from there. It was extremely hard for me but it is so worth it. It really makes you feel powerful because everyone else is scared while you are just doing your thing.
200 IQ I have had a similar plan to lowinhibmaxxing but I think I will proceed with your plan. Good job brocel but aren't you scared you'll run into some soyboy whiteknight who doesn't want you to touch his gf? Are you prepared to fight their bfs?

best is to take hardcore mind numbing medication prescribed from doctors that makes you low inhibit without trying

start smoking , elevates social status and also good for relaxing , dont touch cigarettes only cigarillos or cigars since its pure tobacco , cigarettes is full of acetone and bs ingredients

stare at your worst selfies pictures and laugh at it and immediately walk outdoors to traumatize normies with your face , giving no room for you to rest and just jump into the fray
:feelskek:

200 IQ I have had a similar plan to lowinhibmaxxing but I think I will proceed with your plan. Good job brocel but aren't you scared you'll run into some soyboy whiteknight who doesn't want you to touch his gf? Are you prepared to fight their bfs?
No, if a guy tries to fight me I simply run away, they wont bother going after me or anything, only case I would fight back is if I couldn't leave the location which is rarely the case, 99% of the strangers I see I won't ever see again so it's all good. Also, most guys are scared pathetic betas.

How do you escape the matthew effect? I imagine you also got some good reactions from people, otherwise your body wouldn't be able to keep going.

any advancements with your chadfishing?

has ANYONE reacted positively to your LIM?

Also, most guys are scared pathetic betas.
My inhib was lowered significantly when i noticed this.
The other day some roidmonkey was hogging multiple machines at the gym and none of the normies dared to challenge him jfl.
Also watching those "rizz up this girl" videos made me realize how beta the average normie is without friends and alcohol

I used to do the same. I used to go to clubs with a friend and grind up on random hoes. Sometimes I would get rejected, other times I would feel up on some great ass and even her tits, and normies around me would look at me in awe and envy. Once I started coming to this forum my inhibition grew so large that I don't have the balls to do this like I used to.

Just imagine stacy twerking having a great time and then a low inhib subhuman coming from the back groping her and dancing :lul: :lul: :lul: Keep going brocel

no low inhib for your face

How do you escape the matthew effect? I imagine you also got some good reactions from people, otherwise your body wouldn't be able to keep going.
I actually feel MORE excited and happier when they give me a more brutal rejection, I think it's because I feel like I'm abusing them and when they get mad or anoyed I just feel like so badass because I just got away with it.
any advancements with your chadfishing?

has ANYONE reacted positively to your LIM?
Yes, I was able to message a cute girl for some days but she found out eventually, I also managed to make a more realistic profile and was getting tons of matches with hot girls, however, most of the time it would go nowhere cause my text skills are shit and they also would be suspicious and would ask for my insta which I obviously didn't have.
I used to do the same. I used to go to clubs with a friend and grind up on random hoes. Sometimes I would get rejected, other times I would feel up on some great ass and even her tits, and normies around me would look at me in awe and envy. Once I started coming to this forum my inhibition grew so large that I don't have the balls to do this like I used to.
I never got positive reactions from them, best I got was them just pretending nothing was happening, eventually their friends end up moving her away from me. You can be low inhinb again, progressive desentitization is the way to go.
Just imagine stacy twerking having a great time and then a low inhib subhuman coming from the back groping her and dancing :lul: :lul: :lul: Keep going brocel
TBH, It is funny, I kinda feel it is my duty to do it, like, they can't just be teasing me like that and expect nothing to happen.

I actually feel MORE excited and happier when they give me a more brutal rejection, I think it's because I feel like I'm abusing them and when they get mad or anoyed I just feel like so badass because I just got away with it.

Yes, I was able to message a cute girl for some days but she found out eventually, I also managed to make a more realistic profile and was getting tons of matches with hot girls, however, most of the time it would go nowhere cause my text skills are shit and they also would be suspicious and would ask for my insta which I obviously didn't have.

I never got positive reactions from them, best I got was them just pretending nothing was happening, eventually their friends end up moving her away from me. You can be low inhinb again, progressive desentitization is the way to go.

TBH, It is funny, I kinda feel it is my duty to do it, like, they can't just be teasing me like that and expect nothing to happen.
create a chadfish insta, go all the way

A video compilation of their reaction would be priceless

stare at your worst selfies pictures and laugh at it and immediately walk outdoors to traumatize normies with your face , giving no room for you to rest and just jump into the fray
i CAN'T do this they will height mog me i am scared :feelshaha:
:feelshaha: :ahegao:

wish i had this mindset back when i first got blackpilled, probably would be in jail or 6 feet under sooner.

dark triad is the way .

Keep Going BrothER

create a chadfish insta, go all the way
How? How do you make a realistic insta account? She will quickly notice that I have no friends following me, or the ones that do are fake.
Not even drinking makes me low inhib lmao

Over
I am the same, you just gotta push through the anxiety through progressive dissentitization, it is a hard path but it's worth it.
dark triad is the way .

Keep Going BrothER
I agree, can't wait to finish my exams to get back to harrassing hoes and become more and more low inhib

I think as a sub 4 man by simping and acting cartoonish gallant and chivalrous you creep them out more. By being openly an asshole you give them the perfect justification to feel victimised and so reacting accordingly.

Why do you think the NiceGuys, *tips fedora* memes exist? Women are more repulsed by a sneaky approach than by a direct one.

normies are much more used to being violent so that’s just how it is
I disagree, violence is the tool of the incel who has nothing to lose, most normies are so used to getting away with saying whatever they want and getting away with it with no retaliation, many of us inkwells had to defend ourselves physically since grade school.