Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory lust is the only true love

verzetn

verzetn

★★★
i think most couples only TOLERATE each other. they know they dont have much better options out there.

lust is the only true form of love, aka "true love".

if you have a crush on someone, thats TRUE LOVE. anything else is fake love. fake love may develope other time, but its never true, its never comparable to lust.

thats why most foids are chads only, and only settle down in their 30s when they feel they're out of options.

and i feel lots of incels and many men are like that too. and imo theres nothing wrong with that.

bascially theres this huge demand of lust, but a short supply of objects of lust. thats what causes so much misery in this world.

In Ancient texts lust was not separated from love, rather love combined lust.
I may be wrong, but probably concept of 'love' as we imagine it was created by romantics.
In reality, there is no separation of 'high' and 'pure' feelings from the 'low' desires, you just want this person badly not only due to physical attraction but also irrational factors.

Lust or love we can't have neither

there is no ''love''

Makes me wonder how you love your mother then