Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Mad I Never Experienced Teen Romance.

DarkStarDown

DarkStarDown

Born to off-grid, forced to soyciety.
★★★★★
Never got to go out on dates, never got a date to Prom or HOCO, never lost my virginity like so many did, was never anyones valentine, never was a girls love or sex interest, never had a first kiss.

I hate how I missed out on so much, some of the most promising years of my life which for many is filled with great memories is filled with me being picked on, ostracized, excluded, being depressed, rotting w my vidya.

Fuck all of that, try to repress those memories as much as I can.

I could’ve dated a mexican toilet if i never dropped out @Zer0/∞

I could’ve dated a @
Zer0/∞
@Zer0/∞ if i never dropped out

Hey, i want to date @Zer0/∞ ! Thoughts

Never got to go out on dates, never got a date to Prom or HOCO, never lost my virginity like so many did, was never anyones valentine, never was a girls love or sex interest, never had a first kiss.

I hate how I missed out on so much, some of the most promising years of my life which for many is filled with great memories is filled with me being picked on, ostracized, excluded, being depressed, rotting w my vidya.

Over for khhvcels, mang

fakecel if you had

There’s no going back

i get the same feelings sometimes but i feel sad instead of mad.

Repress those memories, it's the best thing you can do at the moment

None of us did. It's bitter as fuck to remember. Looking back there's no way I could've fit in with normalfags, I was too different. But I'm quite certain if I stuck with certain cliches, like the band geeks, I could've had some great memories. Instead I chose to be a studycel, and after school rot in my room. There's so many ways it could've turned out different. If I lived with my dad he would've pushed me to go out and make friends and chase girls, but I lived with my mom who was never even home.

But no point in dwelling on it. We can't change the past. Where we ended up was fate, the sequence of events that fell in to place for no coherent reason. All I wish for now is to see this faggot society collapse and all the people who profited off of suffering get what they deserve. I doubt it'll come close though.

They say teen years are the best. All I did was play vidya, jerk off, lift and ldar in my room :lul::lul::lul:.

They say teen years are the best. All I did was play vidya, jerk off, lift and ldar in my room :lul::lul::lul:.
More or less the same here. We were fucking robbed, mang.

None of us did. It's bitter as fuck to remember. Looking back there's no way I could've fit in with normalfags, I was too different. But I'm quite certain if I stuck with certain cliches, like the band geeks, I could've had some great memories. Instead I chose to be a studycel, and after school rot in my room. There's so many ways it could've turned out different. If I lived with my dad he would've pushed me to go out and make friends and chase girls, but I lived with my mom who was never even home.

But no point in dwelling on it. We can't change the past. Where we ended up was fate, the sequence of events that fell in to place for no coherent reason. All I wish for now is to see this faggot society collapse and all the people who profited off of suffering get what they deserve. I doubt it'll come close though.
I try not to dwell on it too much, but whenever I come home from college, those memories flood back sadly. I guess they also still are fresh in my head, so that's why.

Repress those memories, it's the best thing you can do at the moment
I do my best to repress them, but they sometimes come back and when they do, I hyper fixate on them for extended periods of time. Tough shit, mang.

Fucking brutal brocel :feelsbadman:. My time to experience teen romance/sex is running out and it's not going to happen :feelsrope:

Fucking brutal brocel :feelsbadman:. My time to experience teen romance/sex is running out and it's not going to happen :feelsrope:
What a fucking sick joke the Universe played on us, brocel. We missed out on what we should have experienced, which so many others have fond memories of.

Teenpilll is the most Brutal
Not knowing love/intemacy in your 20s
While others already had it in their teens

Then by 30 you're so far behind and the goal posts keep moving forward that there's no way of catching up, nobody wants to help the straggler or teach him things he should've learnt years ago.

Brutal man, I will be 21 this year, and I'm fucking dreading it.

Then by 30 you're so far behind and the goal posts keep moving forward that there's no way of catching up, nobody wants to help the straggler or teach him things he should've learnt years ago.
Fucking soyciety, mang. Never offers help to a man who's fucking down.