Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Made a Blackpilled Youtube Channel

F

forevergymcelling

Banned
-
Made a morphing channel tbh tried experimenting with different speeds, tempo, music ect

What do you guys think? Should I carry on making more vids or just KMS?

Also JFC at normies downvoting and bluepilling the comments section

Examples of vids:

You messed up on justin Bieber, kpop Max him instead

High quality usER doesn't get replies wtf

You messed up on justin Bieber, kpop Max him instead

High quality usER doesn't get replies wtf

Thanks bro.

I was debating whether to upload he JB one since it wasn't as good, guess I shouldn't have.

Very nice work, as a fellow photoshopcel, I admire your work. Honestly, a quick word of advice, don't reveal to the normies that you are an incel, the more stuff like this goes mainstream, the more the blackpill can spread. Just continue what you are doing now and I can see this channel going big, especially with the rapidly increasing and intensifying hypergamy. May the saint guide you with your blackpills.

Holy sh*t it's fucking awesome. Please make more of this. Are suggestions allowed? Then please make one for eminem.

Last edited:
This is good, as it encapsulates the normie attention but also spreads blackpills by making them realise the impact of literal millimetres of bone

Suifuel to the max :cryfeels:

Holy shit, that's some quality work, OP.

Nice morphs man. But as a suggestion, dont stretch the videos too long and dont add black screen at thr end for minutes.

2-3 minute video max and keep a before/after up at the end, just my opinion.

Else, good job

The Messi one was very good tbh.