Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Made it into my first IT post

Amir

Amir

KHHV
-
Just moved into their heads and rent is $0

I suppose the attention may be nice, but I certainly don't see the point in being riled up about more obsession from these terminally hateful, borderline mentally ill ITcopers and foids; more of them hoping to do the usual infiltration after seeing this forum and its amount of wrongthink... :feelsugh:

It's annoying to see members of this forum constantly giving attention to and stroking the ego of random ITcels who are chronically obsessed with this forum... :feelsUgh:

Not to mention that it inevitably becomes some sort of worship thread if it's about a foid. :feelsjuice:

In fact, I would even say all "responses" to an IT thread made about someone that aren't actually well-formatted arguments be put in the Sewers as well, for the sole purpose of not feeding the attention that IT members want, and so people don't keep edgeposting to get threads made about them on IT so they can make a low-effort "response" afterwards. :feelshehe:

Honestly, if we really wanted to deprive them of content we could easily make the forum private for a month or so and allow no new registrations. :feelswhere:

borderline mentally ill ITcopers and foids
They spend all their time reading our posts and trying to "infiltrate" community while pretending they have better things to do. These people aren't doing anything with their lives, if you look at most of their profiles they're all failing artists and writers.

I think it's a fair trade, they get people to look down to make themselves feel better about their shitty lives and we get some content to laugh at.

Congrats, to be fair they're curating the most interesting stuff to farm the reddit sitewide karma.

Screenshot 2022 11 25 04 05 06 59 40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b122

It's always the same group of weirdos posting things to IT, we're the ones living rent free in their heads.

Retardit won’t ban IT, because it’s cool to make fun of incels.