Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hi incel tears!

• Thread starter Awesome Opossum
  • Start date
Awesome Opossum

Awesome Opossum

Banned
-
Just saying hi to incel tears user cause I know we are rent free in their heads and some of them spend more time on here than I do :feelskek:

Just saying hi to incel tears user cause I know we are rent free in their heads and some of them spend more time on here than I do :feelskek:
Just because you have an account here they will think women know it irl and will base your personality off that :feelsclown:

Just because you have an account here they will think women know it irl and will base your personality off that :feelsclown:
Foids can detect that I post here without even exchanging a single word with me, but somehow can't figure out that the Chad who cheated on his previous 15 foidfriends will cheat on them too.

Foids can detect that I post here without even exchanging a single word with me, but somehow can't figure out that the Chad who cheated on his previous 15 foidfriends will cheat on them too.
Clown world :feelsclown:

I personally tried to get with a woman only to be rejected, She chose a chad instead of me and He later cheated on her and i just watched her facebook while eating popcorn as she complains where all the good men are, Good man watching women making stupid choices.

Oh well, Even at my best i was still rejected, Shows us that personality dont matter, Only looks and actions does.

lol at personality. some sites match you based on high personality match percent. what keeps them from wanting you is your looks.

Last edited:
Women believe they have the superpower of knowing if a dude's a creep/virgin/loser/incel/whatever just by looking at him, yet at the same time they actively decide to date abusers, rapists, murderers, thugs and junkies with obvious psychopathic behaviors.

Women believe they have the superpower of knowing if a dude's a creep/virgin/loser/incel/whatever just by looking at him, yet at the same time they actively decide to date abusers, rapists, murderers, thugs and junkies with obvious psychopathic behaviors.
"theres just something about him... I can fix him!!!! :foidSoy: