Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Made it to IT. Of course they straw manned my worst thread.

Spooky_Heejin

Spooky_Heejin

Sgt. Greycel
★★★★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTears/comments/1abhjt7/wait_youre_telling_me_you_wont_make_eye_contact/

Of course incel tears posts my thread that's mostly a joke (some truth, overexaggerated some of it for comedic effect) but unsurprisingly they're not going to post my more serious ones about my attempted suicides, extreme autism issues, social anxiety, bullying, medication side effects, the truth about abortions, etc. Because that doesn't fit their narrative of all incels being weirdo freaks. They have to demonize us in order to receive support. If the femoids and soymoids of IT knew the truth of many incels, a slightly less percentage of them (of maybe 1-5%) would be less hostile towards us. Most of them are still going to remain fucking sociopaths though.

Last edited:
the only thread of mine that made it to IT was a copypasta jfl @ these clown troons

the only thread of mine that made it to IT was a copypasta jfl @ these clown troons
They don't realize that a solid 10-20% of content posted on here are trolls and jokes. Yet they still treat it seriously and only post the weird shit from here on IT.

They are called "inceltears" that's say it all. Your other posts aren't less important for don't show up, it just shows how they don't care about us.

jfl ugly ITnigger whining that too many men check her out

no need for PK14 to sign up anywhere, they're already unsightly!

He won't talk to you because he doesn't speak chimpanzee, silly nigga. You dream of being stared at by white men every day, you ain't fooling no one, white worshiping nigga. You're angry that your trashy "content" is only bought by 70 year old white men with dementia.

what kind of people even use that forum jfl

He won't talk to you because he doesn't speak chimpanzee, silly nigga. You dream of being stared at by white men every day, you ain't fooling no one, white worshiping nigga. You're angry that your trashy "content" is only bought by 70 year old white men with dementia.
What the fuck are you talking about?

IT is full of bluepilled sociopaths. Reading fellow brocels stories on here makes me genuinely sad. They probaboy read that shit and cream their pants.

they only screenshot the obvious sarcasm or bait threads and act like it was posted unironically to make us sound dumb

uhh I think you forgot to take your meds

IT is full of bluepilled sociopaths. Reading fellow brocels stories on here makes me genuinely sad. They probaboy read that shit and cream their pants.
Incels.is: "I'm so lonely I'm ready to kill myself."
Incel Tears: "lol maybe if you took a shower you wouldn't want to kys."

Incels.is: "I'm so lonely I'm ready to kill myself."
Incel Tears: "lol maybe if you took a shower you wouldn't want to kys."
It's ok bro niggas running hate pages are hilarious to me :feelshaha::feelshaha: they really waste their time just screenshotting our posts and hurling insults

It's ok bro niggas running hate pages are hilarious to me :feelshaha::feelshaha: they really waste their time just screenshotting our posts and hurling insults
Yeah, it's kind of a thing to be proud of to make on IT :feelshaha:

>Wait, you're telling me you won't make eye contact with me, won't stare at my breasts, won't stare at my ass like a creep AND you won't talk to me? where do i fucking sign?

Admits """""she""""" does not want any kind of interaction with and acknowledgement from a subhuman whatsoever

>Wait, you're telling me you won't make eye contact with me, won't stare at my breasts, won't stare at my ass like a creep AND you won't talk to me? where do i fucking sign?

Admits """""she""""" does not want any kind of interaction with and acknowledgement from a subhuman whatsoever
Sadly that's the case.

unsurprisingly they're not going to post my more serious ones about my attempted suicides, extreme autism issues, social anxiety, bullying, medication side effects, the truth about abortions, etc. Because that doesn't fit their narrative of all incels being weirdo freaks.
lol. I'm a pretty normal guy IRL. I go to the gym 3x a week, I take 6 classes in university, I have a summer job lined up, I do have friends IRL to talk to. Outside of gym & study, I spend my time learning other languages or skills.

But having a good work ethic and normal habits will not tone down any of my subconscious murder and rape fantasies. It's always ridiculous how normies try to make a caricature out of outcasts, thinking we're some sort of fat basement faggots who don't shower or touch grass.

Last edited:
I have an extreme hatred for normies, and the meaning of my life will be to trample over other people in whatever way possible

What the fuck are you talking about?
I'm talking to the nigger who made the IT post. She's a regular visitor to this forum if you didn't know, she also sells adult content