Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Made the mistake of smiling at a girl at work.

E

Ehwhatever

Banned
-
Nothing will happen but it stings nonetheless. I followed the advice here and have been focusing on work only. But I was feeling good hearing about how well I was doing.

Anyways, a girl I thought was kinda cute held the door open for me and another guy, and I glanced at her as we walked up. Normally I ignore her and it was an awkward back and forth with eye contact a few times so, feeling nervous, I just looked down to break it finally and gave her a warm/happy smile without thinking. She smiled back, with a look of abject shock on her face.

I tried to ignore it (optimism) and said thank you and kept talking about my work to the other guy. She ignored me and then I noticed she was hiding behind my coworker, and since then she's avoided looking at, talking to, or being around me completely. Then I saw how she was smiling at the other guy while he worked and it clicked. She was only doing it to be friendly to him and she got attention from the wrong guy, so that look of horror was exactly what I thought.

It's kind of making me sick to my stomach and empty. I should be used to that kind of reaction but damn. I can't even feel good for 5 seconds without being reminded of how undesirable I am. I'm an idiot tbh.

That's why I just stare at everyone like I am dead inside/ or want to kill them.

fucking brutal mane, im sorrry :cryfeels:

I literally never smile at bitches. My colassal subhuman poker face wrecks their casual superficial cordiality and blights them with dark genetic memory of ancient rapist ancestorcels who forcefully fucked their pre-historic whore mother

God this is sad…

I make a point not to even look at women.

If it makes you feel better - it seems you are almost forgetting how evil/crazy foids are, don’t take it too seriously, she’s a dumb bitch.

It’s okay to try, brocel - we aren’t volcels. Life is so incredibly painful, incels have a lot of internal strength to handle it alone.

Fuck toilets
All out

That's why I just stare at everyone like I am dead inside/ or want to kill them.
i was told at work if i am going to shoot the whole place some day.

Brutal shit. I get mogged at work all the time

At times, smiling at a person or waving at them seems like a natural reaction. I didn’t smile with my family members enough, only my grandmother used to have a sense of humor when I was a kid.

The other evening at work, I ignored the foid who ignored me… it is a shame, but that is the life of an incel.