Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting (Madman ranting) Life is horrifying

FakeFakecel

FakeFakecel

PhD in Agony & Anguish
★★
Sometimes I just stop for a while pondering my inceldom and this brutal realization kicks in:

Life and reality is absolutely terrifying to it's core. It's a literal horror. Animals are ripping apart each other with seemingly no end. Screams and blood flowing endlessly. Literally, even the smallest creatures like ants are waging non-stop war against each other. Even cells are predatory, ie. devouring other cells. Consumption, reproduction over and over again. It's like a field of endless violence and cruelty that keeps repeating itself.

And do you know what pains me the most? Those who have everything, ie. attractive people, do not have to care about this. You think Chad GIVES A FLYING FUCK about some random incel roping? You think Stacy has one iota of sympathy to the plight of a subhuman?

Add that to the fact that nobody's entitled to anything. IT throws this notion around annoyingly out of context but it's true. There's no rational reason why I should be entitled to happiness. ''W-well it's immoral that others have things that I want and I don't!'' Morals are human construct, that's not a rational reason. Therefore, ''it is what it is''. I got the short end of the stick and that's that. I can't take my genes to court to sue them, I can't take revenge. That's just the way it is.

Anywho, I don't know what was the ultimate cause of life, but it doesn't even matter in the end. It's an abomination either way and it should not exist. The fact that something so heinous, so full of suffering, violence, gore and brutality could arise out of literal nothingness is pretty horrifying. It makes it much more worse and scarier.

It's so easy to imagine a better place, but we are condemned to this eternal toil of desires and meaning. It's such a tragedy. Think about it, even if you made huge achievements, it will just crumble into the dust. Entropy is the only real end of anything, stars blow up, atoms decay. All the screams, torture and suffering of every living beings will be lost in the wind as heat death of the universe occurs. No sign that something ever happened in this miserable place. Either way, it will turn to nothingness like utter waste, or maybe it will start over. I don't know which is worse. There's no escape nor end, perhaps not even in death.

@hierophant
@Efiliste

Sorry if this doesn't fit in ID.

:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Life is a hideous, thuggish struggle to spread genes. That's all there is to it. For many, suffering and wanting are the default states. Those unfit to exist in this world are typically subjected to its worst horrors.

Life and reality is absolutely terrifying to it's core. It's a literal horror.

Even cells are predatory, ie. devouring other cells.

It's like a field of endless violence and cruelty that keeps repeating itself.

Those who have everything, ie. attractive people, do not have to care about this.

nobody's entitled to anything.

I got the short end of the stick and that's that.

I don't know what was the ultimate cause of life, but it doesn't even matter in the end.

It's an abomination either way and it should not exist. The fact that something so heinous, so full of suffering, violence, gore and brutality could arise out of literal nothingness is pretty horrifying. It makes it much more worse and scarier.
It's so easy to imagine a better place, but we are condemned to this eternal toil of desires and meaning. It's such a tragedy. Think about it, even if you made huge achievements, it will just crumble into the dust.

We suffer because we don't understand reality. When in cowardice we invoke courage, when we are deficient in intelligence, we seek after it. These matters are hard to deal with, we are more reasoning than reasonable creatures. Its hard to talk of these matters, we are emotional and you can't talk to a person stuck in the trapezoid, you can't tell a person how the world is when they don't want to hear it. You want answers, but you can't have them at your convenience, because reality does not work in accordance with what you want. You have the power to affect change, but to do it you must first understand principle and second you must fulfill requirement.

So yes, life is brutish because we haven't discovered yet that a better world is possible.

Last edited:
Good
You can't beat reality as a sane man

are you an ethnicel?

Well said, I've felt this way many times and imo its the deepest layer of blackpill. Being fully aware of how utterly horrific and desolate life really is. Its too much for the mind to bear so after it rocking my shit for a few days ill have to find ways to distract myself

This post is blackpilled to the exponential power of 20.

@FakeFakecel

similar to my thread here:

Literally, even the smallest creatures like ants are waging non-stop war against each other.
In my front yard there were these ants who would go to war with each other weekly. I generally would set down a few apple cores and they'd stop fighting to eat it. That's what I do now so they don't kill each other.

@FakeFakecel

:blackpill: overdose.

@FakeFakecel

Great minds think alike, I guess.

Life is that which creates the values of deprivation and suffering. There is no reason for life to exist in the cosmos. This is a mere gene game where organisms are vehicles to be used by their genes.

:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Life is a hideous, thuggish struggle to spread genes. That's all there is to it. For many, suffering and wanting are the default states. Those unfit to exist in this world are typically subjected to its worst horrors.
This whole game is ridiculous. It would have been better if life had never existed at all.

I wish things better for all my brocels...reality has been too cruel to us :cryfeels:

this post is a brutal existential doomer hiroshima nagasaki cosmic level blackpill

The condition of life is a condition of war. Life is war. Nature is a war.

I wish carbon based life was eliminated universe-wide (In Stellaris)

Blessed are those who are persecuted for righteousness’s‘ sake, for third is the kingdom of heaven. Blessed are you when others revile you and persecute you and utter all kinds of evil against you falsely on my account.
Rejoice and be glad, for your reward is great in heaven, for so they persecuted the prophets who were before you.

Blessed are those who are persecuted for righteousness’s‘ sake, for third is the kingdom of heaven. Blessed are you when others revile you and persecute you and utter all kinds of evil against you falsely on my account.
Rejoice and be glad, for your reward is great in heaven, for so they persecuted the prophets who were before you.
Shut yo goofy ass up boy

Bookmarked. :blackpill:

The condition of life is a condition of war. Life is war. Nature is a war.
Normgroids praise 'peace' but state of economic competition between countries not that different from actual war.
No one actually lives at peace. It's constant competition for resources.

Normgroids praise 'peace' but state of economic competition between countries not that different from actual war.
No one actually lives at peace. It's constant competition for resources.
Yep

"Those who fight, may survive
Those who refuse to fight, in this world of eternal struggle, do not deserve to live"

-Super Mario Miyamoto

That's why roping is the easy way out.