Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Truecel trait:You are not voting for 2024 US election

screwthefbi

screwthefbi

Red Bull
★★★★★
Ever since I came to accept my inceldom after my incel in denial phase was over I do not allign with either republicunts or demofags because it doesnt matter who you vote for either Donald Cuck or Jew Biden you are a fucking simp because both Trump and Biden are foid sympathizing pieces of fucking garbage who dont have my respect anymore and I admit I used to be a Trump supporter before I accepted my inceldom.

Being Incel is no excuse to Be politically Retarded

i will not be voting in the 2024 election either

mostly because i do not live in the united states :dafuckfeels:

Being politically retarded is thinking your vote matters.
Never said it does, Acting like one is Not a better choice for where you live is dumb. One vote wont do anything But masses of support does. Why do you think they rigged 2020 election? Cause they were scared of masses of niggers doing blm 2.0

there will be elections in pajeetland too, but all competitors of Modi are losers of top class to even be able to challenge him; he is destined to have a comfortable win for third time

and i didn't vote for anyone last two times and will not be voting this time too

>your vote doesnt matter
>your vote matters

What? Which one is it?
Well like I said he is saying your vote doesnt matter which to me implies The vote of a single person is not enough to make an impact.

Well like I said he is saying your vote doesnt matter which to me implies The vote of a single person is not enough to make an impact.
None of them matter
Doesn't matter if 1 person voted or 30 million

Nothing truecel about it that's just basic sense. Voting is one of the most normie things on earth that a person can do. I have not voted in any election, for any reason. I was gonna vote in 2016 but I was just going to write my name in, or maybe Khalid Muhammad.

2/3rds of the population vote which is about the same amount that took the vaccine. The bible says 2/3rds of the population has to perish. The bible hates normies.

None of them matter
Doesn't matter if 1 person voted or 30 million
Cope harder, They have rigged the election Before the ballots are Counted Live, Only does it get insane when they allow electronic voting like they did in 2020

vote trump for the memes, biden dies in 2025 anyway so the tranny nigger would become president

It's two 80 year old out of touch Boomer dementia patients. It's the same shit either way you vote. I would be amazed if either one of them even survives four years in office.

Being Incel is no excuse to Be politically Retarded
Voting Trump is mandatory simply because it'll be kino if he wins. All the democrat states will go full insurrectionist, militias might pop up like mushrooms, mass arrests, mass demonstrations, mass deportations, all kinds of wild shit. Democrats will go fully savage. Like summer 2020 on steroids. The USA will come close to a civil war if he wins. Please vote Trump :cryfeels::feelsahh:

everyone is controlled by jews. You really think donald dump will stop spics from flooding the country THIS TIME? hahahaha

Voting Trump is mandatory simply because it'll be kino if he wins. All the democrat states will go full insurrectionist, militias might pop up like mushrooms, mass arrests, mass demonstrations, mass deportations, all kinds of wild shit. Democrats will go fully savage. Like summer 2020 on steroids. The USA will come close to a civil war if he wins. Please vote Trump :cryfeels::feelsahh:
Trump is only good for lowering taxes and thats all

yOu'Ve gOt tO Do yOuR CiViC dUtY! :soy::soy::soy:

forsen could give his vote to Kanye east

I voted last time but not sure if i will bother this time either.

I lived through a term of both biden and trump and my life was equally shitty either way and was not substantially impacted by the policies of either.

Was hoping against hope joe biden would legalize marijuana at least but he's dragging his feet there like everything else useful he could be doing.

So fuck it im not picking between two geriatric puppet leaders democracy is a sham.

Normie trait - believing in "elections"

Why are the logos an ass or an elephant, I don't get it.

2 old kike-sympathizing cucks. What a choice.

>Trucel Trait you aren't american

Brutal Blackpill :feelsrope: