Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Magick is real

Animecel2D

Animecel2D

Hee ho!
★★★★★
@incelerated @FamilyGuy1999 Magick is 100% real, and if you bothered to research it, you'd know that. Every culture on earth has practiced magick, and the fundamentals of spell craft, and divination are the same world wide. That alone is proof of the reality of magick. I came to this site to help people. I was even making an incel god that would aid users.

I'm not like those crybaby, posting about how they'll never get pussy, and getting moged by chad. I'm here to help. That first deletion I received was completely unjustified. I had multiple assholes following me around, giving me shit, and I talked back to them, that's all. I'm not going to take shit from anyone, especially shallow ass atheists.

The black pill is literally 2 notches above the blue pill, the occult is like 50. I'm giving out free occult knowledge. I'm innovating the black pill. That illuminati shit is real. The richest people are sorcerers, and they obtained their wealth through magick. Magick can get an incel a sexual relationship.
Instead of going ER, and getting either shot, or imprisoned for life, a user can curse their bullies, and never go to jail for it. I'm not a scammer. Every link I posted was for other spellcasters. I was not making money of that.

@incelerated @FamilyGuy1999 Magick is 100% real, and if you bothered to research it, you'd know that. Every culture on earth has practiced magick, and the fundamentals of spell craft, and divination are the same world wide. That alone is proof of the reality of magick. I came to this site to help people. I was even making an incel god that would aid users.

I'm not like those crybaby, posting about how they'll never get pussy, and getting moged by chad. I'm here to help. That first deletion I received was completely unjustified. I had multiple assholes following me around, giving me shit, and I talked back to them, that's all. I'm not going to take shit from anyone, especially shallow ass atheists.

The black pill is literally 2 notches above the blue pill, the occult is like 50. I'm giving out free occult knowledge. I'm innovating the black pill. That illuminati shit is real. The richest people are sorcerers, and they obtained their wealth through magick. Magick can get an incel a sexual relationship.
Instead of going ER, and getting either shot, or imprisoned for life, a user can curse their bullies, and never go to jail for it. I'm not a scammer. Every link I posted was for other spellcasters. I was not making money of that.
now give me one with a succubus

Giga IQ post 100% agree :bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain:

How to summon loli demon with my blackpill magick :feelsstudy::feelsstudy::feelswhere:?

all living beings have the psychic potential to do amazing things. it just requires a shit ton of meditation and affirmation.

Gods exist because humans in various cultures believed in ones

If normies believe in certain paradigm around the globe it is true no matter what. Dude go fuckin hit your head with a brick

can u tell me my horoscope for october thanks