Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Magickmaxxing is your last chance

sounds like a quick way to invite a demon into your house.even something like a stupid ouija board is supposedly enough to invite a demon some times.
This could be true

Even if you dont get laid by it its a great cope and you can get good results with it and improve your life i will teach you in another posts how to get into deep trance and meditative state also i will teach informations that you cant find free anywhere i will teach you how to astralprojectmaxx and i will teach you an ultimate love spell with the help of few entities and spirits stay tuned:)
I would love to know about the astral projection technique, if there is any. I know people who've had this experience but unintentionally . One happened during the surgery and the other after he passed out in the street.

I don't know much about magic. Never thought you could make use of it this way. That's crazy if it's true

This could be true

I would love to know about the astral projection technique, if there is any. I know people who've had this experience but unintentionally . One happened during the surgery and the other after he passed out in the street.

I don't know much about magic. Never thought you could make use of it this way. That's crazy if it's true
Yes i will make a post maybe tomorrow to teach the technique but it need alot of practice

i think you are very confused about what you are implying. god can't both exist and not exist,which is what you are implying.without god we can't even exist. by opposites i meant god can't both be something and not be something,because that means he is nothing(since nothing defines him or allows him to exist).this doesn't just apply to god but everything really.god is bound by the "binary system" we exist,because this system is necessary for existence itself.you can't say something both exists and doesn't,since that is illogical.
that's kind of the point of me saying something illogical
logic is a tool for this world
and the wishful assumption that we'll be able to comprehend something not-of-this-world using logic is innocent naïveté

we're talking about the source of all creation
Can a single cell in human's body understand what a human is?

Now to gain a more accurate perspective of our problem
[UWSL]multiply the[/UWSL] scale of this difference x infinity
They are not “ focused on sin alone” the (((abrahamics))) slandered them relentlessly, which changed peoples beliefs about them from the old pagan gods to a more modern description. This caused them to pour some of there essence into a form based around this concept, as this was the form in which they where being called on.
high IQ

that's kind of the point of me saying something illogical
logic is a tool for this world
and the wishful assumption that we'll be able to comprehend something not-of-this-world using logic is innocent naïveté

we're talking about the source of all creation
Can a single cell in human's body understand what a human is?

Now to gain a more accurate perspective of our problem
[UWSL]multiply the[/UWSL] scale of this difference x infinity

high IQ
i never said we could completely understand god,i just said we can know certain things about god.by that logic you can even call anything god as you don't have any definition of god.in other words anything can be categorised as god in your worldview. if you want to throw logic out of the window,then you can't reason anything,and as such this post and your posts have been right all along,even though they are clearly agaisn't it.as you clearly don't care about truth itself,i am going to ignore your replies to my posts.

fun discussing
throwing assumption after assumption just to create holes in my reasoning, aren't you?
all that just to superficialy win an argument and defend your fragile belief
i never said we could completely understand god,i just said we can know certain things about god.by that logic you can even call anything god as you don't have any definition of god.in other words anything can be categorised as god in your worldview. if you want to throw logic out of the window,then you can't reason anything,and as such this post and your posts have been right all along,even though they are clearly agaisn't it.as you clearly don't care about truth itself,i am going to ignore your replies to my posts.
patience and tolerance are my virtues
+I try to understand other points of view
+I believe we all share the same desires

but exclude what I can't comprehend and create my own debililated version?
I hate compromise

Even if you dont get laid by it its a great cope and you can get good results with it and improve your life i will teach you in another posts how to get into deep trance and meditative state also i will teach informations that you cant find free anywhere i will teach you how to astralprojectmaxx and i will teach you an ultimate love spell with the help of few entities and spirits stay tuned:)
Yes the big problem is magick (buzzword for "consciousness over reality") can mess you up even more if you do It wrong. It's still something we Don't Know much about and difficult to investigate.

I will suggest you dean radin books however of you wanna get to know more about it (in a very academic way)

Yes the big problem is magick (buzzword for "consciousness over reality") can mess you up even more if you do It wrong. It's still something we Don't Know much about and difficult to investigate.

I will suggest you dean radin books however of you wanna get to know more about it (in a very academic way)
Im doing it and it helped me alot yes it can mess you it messed me before

Im doing it and it helped me alot yes it can mess you it messed me before

Currently he is the co founder of cognigenics. One of the main goals they have is developing RNA treatment that, among other things, can change your genomic expression and increase your psichic abilities if you have them. As crazy as it may sound to people who are not well informed and well read about him, he openly says he wishes we Will Be able to create super-psichics in the future/near future lol.

Currently he is the co founder of cognigenics. One of the main goals they have is developing RNA treatment that, among other things, can change your genomic expression and increase your psichic abilities if you have them. As crazy as it may sound to people who are not well informed and well read about him, he openly says he wishes we Will Be able to create super-psichics in the future/near future lol.
Im still working on developing my senses it took me more than a year to develop it to the point of seeing images and hearing things

Im still working on developing my senses it took me more than a year to develop it to the point of seeing images and hearing things
In the future years magick (mind-mind and mind-reality interaction) will just become a normal part of science. Maybe a new branch more difficult than physics itself. It won't be considered haram or impossible and will just become part of ordinary life.

Just wait until RNA treatment for Psi genes are available

there is no point in talking to you,and what you are saying doesn't even make sense.no idea why zeus would ever do something in the devils name and never even get even a bit of recognition for his actions.froms gods who act very human like to people who act exactly like devils and do their bidding is quite the change.

from here on i won't reply to you more.
You don’t understand. Zeus isn’t “ doing something in the devils name” they are one and the same. Zeus IS beelzebub. They are the same entity’s. The entire point is that they DO get recognition this way. If someone irl called you by a different name, and never relented no matter what, even calling your real name stupid/worthless, eventually you’d just say fuck it and answer to the new name. It’s the same concept. At one point, people started calling on them by their demonic names, IE Beelzebub instead of Zeus. At that time, the diety of beelzebub did not exist, and so, because the Abrahamic demons are based off of pagan deities, and because Beelzebub is the one stolen from the attributes of zues, zues would answer to people when called by the name beelzebub

Magic and anything occult should be prohibited.

magickmaxxing is our last chance:blackpill: