Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Major heat wave hits bay area: all week I'll see half naked chicks kissing, holding hands with chads.

Quarantined

Quarantined

height = confidence
★★★★★
I wish I'd never been born, but I'm too chicken to kill myself.

I wish police would tear gas them :feelskek:

Funniest part is the bay area means there should be a million curries and rices getting triggered and signing up here after they see these chicks, instead they will be coping hard with their coding and gaming

You know what to do
full

U gay or something?

Yikes! Let’s unpack this. They have every right to dress as they want and hold hands with whoever they choose.
Wow, just wow. Its almost as if should improve your personality, you filthy misogynist.

Dont go outside as an incel in hot summer days

Funniest part is the bay area means there should be a million curries and rices getting triggered and signing up here after they see these chicks, instead they will be coping hard with their coding and gaming

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Bay area is the most degenerate place on earth, but at the same time, it's teeming with curries and rices, but none of them will ever be able to participate in any of such activities, what an irony. God is a sadist. :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Last edited:

Bay area is the most degenerate place on earth, but at the same time, it's teeming with curries and rices, but none of them will ever be able to participate in any of such activities, what an irony. God is a sadist. :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
Never thought of this but yeah, fucking ironic. All because if their overlords Zuckerberg, Bezos, Musk, and Cook...

Curry, rice, and autistic computer programmers are the slaves who prop up the decadence of Silicon Valley.

wish it was the heat wave of a nuclear blast