Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Make this the most soy thread ever created

BachusPL

BachusPL

Officer
★★★★★
The title. Share soy based advice and opinions. I'll start:
OH JUST BE YOURSELF BROOOOOOOOOOOOO
OH JUST RESPECT WOMEN BROOOOOOO
JUST TAKE A SHOWER BROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I suggest you incels need to be a bit more trans inclusive. It's 2019, get with the times, y'all!!! Here is some recommended reading:

2019 11 27 03 15 12 Amazoncom  Trans Allyship Workbook  Building Skills to Support Trans Peop

THEY/THEM

Last edited:

Holy moly macaroni diddly dee doo Batman! I can sense the misogynistic entitlement way up to here! It's almost as if you expect women to come to you just because you exist which is already problematic in itself! Have you ever tried talking to one? They aren't shallow and vapid as you may think friendo, they are human beings with feelings just like everyone! Oh sweet summer child y'all incels need to chill and self reflect, breathe in deeply and ask yourselves where did you go wrong with all these problematic opinions and views.

Ascension isn't about getting a girlfriend, it's about changing your mindset and seeing women as people.

Personal point of privledge:

EVERYONE IN THIS THREAD, PLEASE INCLUDE YOUR PRONOUNS!!!!!!!

So what are y'all doing to promote awareness of polyamourous lifestyles and relationships?

THEY/THEM

Last edited:
Over for soycels

50 bucks, some incel will comment “fuckinng rope” or some shit.

Although maybe if this guy stopped focusing on reproducing he could see the good in life, otherwise think to maybe go get some therapy

Hello everyone, my pronouns are curryhim/curryhis/curryself.

Women are goddesses and men are trash. If you wouldn't fuck a transwoman, you're a transphobic bigot. If a woman has a penis, her penis is biologically male. There are more then 2 genders. Gender is a social construct.

Every country in the world should have a female president/prime minister. Feminism is the best thing to ever happen and if you're a male you hasn't chopped your penis off you're a potential rapist who can't be a feminist ally. We will not stop fighting until men are second class citizens.

Real men let their wives and girlfriends fuck other men and if you don't let them, you're a controlling, needy, misogynistic inkel.
Over for soycels

Whoa, whoa, whoa! Slow down there, little feller. Polygamy? You should stay focused on finding one woman who can stand to be in the same room with you for more than five minutes before you start thinking about multiple wives.

JUST LOWER YOUR STANDARDS BRUH
Holy moly macaroni diddly dee doo Batman! I can sense the misogynistic entitlement way up to here! It's almost as if you expect women to come to you just because you exist which is already problematic in itself! Have you ever tried talking to one? They aren't shallow and vapid as you may think friendo, they are human beings with feelings just like everyone! Oh sweet summer child y'all incels need to chill and self reflect, breathe in deeply and ask yourselves where did you go wrong with all these problematic opinions and views.
Holy shit. If you remove the first sentence this will literally become the most standard soy advice

Last edited:
Just respect women and they’ll respect you bro.

I hope OP isn't a hole masquerading as incel to make us praise kweens and their allies(cucks, fags).

I hope OP isn't a hole masquerading as incel to make us praise kweens and their allies(cucks, fags).
OH NO HE DISCOVERED ME. GOTTA RUN FAST(Mods, this is a joke, please don't ban me)

Yikes! Always the victim. You could all have girlfriends if you weren't so toxic and negative. You treat women like shit yet expect love and sex? Not how it works sweaty. Just treat them like human beings. Who hurt you? Atleast I can repsect women. I'm secure enough to be in an open relationship. My wife's boyfriend is a cool guy.

Last edited:
being incel isnt bad god doesnt allow it anyway before marriage

Lmao this thread is fuckin gold

"You're such a misogynist inkwell. Maybe if you stopped hating women so much one would find you attractive. Look at me. My girlfriend and I have been together for 2 years because I respect her, I don't touch her or kiss her without her consent and also we don't sleep together cause she believes in virgin till marriage, even her family respects me, last time she introduced me to her cousin, such a good guy they so close they even kiss on their lips. We have fun together, I bought her the new Iphone and she sent me a snapchat saying how much she loves me. Haha you never have that you silly inkwell"

OOF!!! I can’t even!!! What is wrong with y’all?

Life is about sharing experiences with your loved one!
Respect women unconditionally because they are powerful and capable of anything!
WHAT IS AIR
OMFG
IF YOU DONT SUPPORT SEVERAL PEOPLE PLOWING YOUR WIFE WHILE YOU SLEEP ON THE COUCH YOU'RE A NEO-FASCIST INCEL

Ascension isn't about getting a girlfriend, it's about changing your mindset and seeing women as people.
This, but unironically. Being angry for not having a girlfriend only brings unnecessary hate.

Holy pickle in a hammer & sickle! Time to prep the bull for le wifey and post on r/IncelTears for 20 hours straight!!!

D8b

Personal point of privledge:

EVERYONE IN THIS THREAD, PLEASE INCLUDE YOUR PRONOUNS!!!!!!!

So what are y'all doing to promote awareness of polyamourous lifestyles and relationships?

THEY/THEM

@iKillCucks i dispatch you to go kill all cucks fam

thanks kind stangers for the inspiration will go post some of wifeys bull pics on reddit then see what all the faggots and ugly femloids are up to on inceltears! toodles!

Thanks for the gold kind strangerino

I condemn the fact I used to preach this soyfaggotry at some point in my life.

But dont worry soycucks, defending women will totally get you laid

Hmm, just maybe...

YOU. CAN. STOP. CHOOSING. TO. BE. LONELY.

Also................. Cut it with the.... y'know.... BLATANT NARCISSISM!!!

It isn't hard, I have anxiety as I can tell because I get stressed before Final Exams. I also have OCD, depression, PTSD, Schizophrenia, Insomnia, ADD, ADHD, and have been a victim of 4 rapes and 2 robberies. Even I, through everything I deal with and must suffer though, oh all I suffer through, have no narcissism and self-pity! Just the FACT that you have the audacity to talk about it on a forum means you're a white supremacist pedophile murder!

Honestly, how can we get your forums taken down? Everything there is just.... NOT OKAY!!!!!

Next time you're talking to your friends stop talking about your fantasies of raping infants!!! Also, please leave your mom's basement once in a while!!! While you're at it, stop generalizing people you don't understand all the time!